'33 TN OL/DL/PF BabyVFL Jackson-Haynesworth

Big Orange Jeff

O-Line/D-Line/Power Forward
Rocky Top, Tennessee
Ht: ??
Wt: ??
Class: 2033

~

BabyVFL is the son/daughter of two VFLs, former Vol and NFL DT Albert Haynesworth and former Lady Vol Guard/Forward Brittany Jackson. Although the child isn't due for another six months, (s)he already holds seven D1-A offers.

Reactions: 8 people
Britney and Albert? Wow. That's...... disturbing.

No, not a race thing. Thinking of the anger management classes.

Reactions: 4 people
Lol.. I have no choice now..

It'll never seem that way when you are sleep deprived and deaf from audial overload but you'll miss those early days before you know it. Prayers to the family in the meantime.

It'll never seem that way when you are sleep deprived and deaf from audial overload but you'll miss those early days before you know it. Prayers to the family in the meantime.

Thanks much! And I've heard that before, so I'm trying to soak it up as much as possible. Luckily, I have a really good teammate helping me.. I'm a rookie in this baby game.

Isn't Britany the one who got arrested with her sister? Seems like it was a bar fight or slashing tires or something silly. And we all know Albert likes to stomp on people's heads. This kid will be the terror of the sandbox.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't know how many of you know but Jackson's dad was a 2 time NCAA wrestling champion. This baby has a chance to be good at lots of sports.

This is sooooooo last year!!! It's outta date time to find a new joke!

Just trying to figure out position the baby will play. figured VN needed at least 18yrs to figure it out so i just got the conversation started.

maybe we will actually be able to agree, finally.

With the way things usually go, the child will probably hate sports and want to sing opera.

VN Store

Back