EE Introduction Videos

JohnMcA60

Kirkland is going to be someone to keep an eye on at MLB in the future. He's fast, finishes plays, and flips the mean switch when on the field.

I love Jennings positive attitude. He's amped up to be on the team. I hope he gets to ball out while he's on the hill.

Jack Jones looks like he brings some meanness to the OL. A big need

Enjoyed watching these. Not sure how much I should look into Hall saying "offensive tackle" and not right tackle...

Also, Tuttle at :48 made me laugh. Looks like he's contemplating eating that ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking forward to 2016! Lots of fun in 15 but 16 is going to be nucking futs!

Hi, I'm Chance Hall and I want to a better person...because right now I am mean, unyielding and punishing to opposing defenses!

Reactions: 1 person
Impressed by them all. Kirkland, in particular, moves well for a linebacker with some size.

Phillips and Kirkland will make a lot of money one day. The next three years are going to be a lot of fun.

Enjoyed watching these. Not sure how much I should look into Hall saying "offensive tackle" and not right tackle...

Also, Tuttle at :48 made me laugh. Looks like he's contemplating eating that ball.
and that jones did in fact say right tackle

Is Barnett changing numbers? Looked like Shy was wearing 9.

SpringBokVol gave this information in a different thread:

PER FORT

"Some of the guys are wearing jerseys with their future numbers on them like Alvin Kamara is wearing 6, Jack Jones is 66, Kyle Phillips is 5, Andrew Butcher is 52, Chance Hall is 76, Jauan Jennings is 15.

Now, a guy like Tuttle is wearing 9 but that's obviously Barnett's number. Stephen Griffin is wearing 2, not sure if that will be his or not. Quinten Dormady is wearing 12 and that's still Peterman's number.

Finally, as we wrote when he committed, Kirkland is wearing 34 as expected. We expect Reeves-Maybin will likely wear 21. "

I'm happy to have these ballers and its their thing, but would think these young men would want a number all to themselves. One person reppin each number. I honestly can't believe its not against rule. Anyways Live with it and be excited tho. Go Vols!

Last edited:
SpringBokVol gave this information in a different thread:

PER FORT

"Some of the guys are wearing jerseys with their future numbers on them like Alvin Kamara is wearing 6, Jack Jones is 66, Kyle Phillips is 5, Andrew Butcher is 52, Chance Hall is 76, Jauan Jennings is 15.

Now, a guy like Tuttle is wearing 9 but that's obviously Barnett's number. Stephen Griffin is wearing 2, not sure if that will be his or not. Quinten Dormady is wearing 12 and that's still Peterman's number.

Finally, as we wrote when he committed, Kirkland is wearing 34 as expected. We expect Reeves-Maybin will likely wear 21. "

Thanks

My favs so far.... Jack jones, butcher and Kirkland. They all seem like high character, great kids, but they seem to be vicious on the field. They look like they want to absolutely dominate anyone in front of them. We've needed this for a while. Mckenzie will bring this as well when he gets here.

VN Store

Back