Who next

Pat Allen, followed by Sheriron Jones followed by Quarte Sapp followed by Bryce Love. Then a NSD boom from Ryan Newsome.

Yeah, I'm drunk on that orange koolaid right now

Reactions: 18 people
Can you say Mr. Allen please, we are fixing to load up for one of the finest recruiting classes that I can remember in 43 years as a fan, and I have seen some good ones on paper this just might be number 1 before we are finished.:clapping::

If you don't want to get on this Orange Train, you don't want to go places. Wow, what a couple of weeks for us. All aboard! Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
OK I will start- this one should be easy.. Pat Allen

Pat Allen would be great. Be nice to flip Richmond too. (don't think that will happen) Plus we already have Jack Jones, Zach Stewart, and Venzell Boulware all 4 star O-linemen in the 2015 class. Butch is fixing the O-line problem. You get this O-line problem fixed and Hurd and Karma will run crazy. Alone with Dobbs.

Pat Allen, followed by Sheriron Jones followed by Quarte Sapp followed by Bryce Love. Then a NSD boom from Ryan Newsome.

Yeah, I'm drunk on that orange koolaid right now

I don't think that's out of the question either. Very possible IMO.

Pat Allen would be great. Be nice to flip Richmond too. (don't think that will happen) Plus we already have Jack Jones, Zach Stewart, and Venzell Boulware all 4 star O-linemen in the 2015 class. Butch is fixing the O-line problem. You get this O-line problem fixed and Hurd and Karma will run crazy. Alone with Dobbs.

Hopefully it'll be good karma running crazy, cause the bad kind has ran all over us the past 6 years or so.

The biggest need is the OL and then RB and WR........I was think LB, but I believe we are good on the backside of the Defense. We need some big uglies.......as CBJ said....line of scrimmage game. It is easier to for 3 star RB to run through a line full of 4 and 5* lineman.

Hopefully it'll be good karma running crazy, cause the bad kind has ran all over us the past 6 years or so.

Yeah its actually Alvin Kamara, but we take all the good karma we can get. :eek:lol: That was my bad on the name.

You forgot Hall. He's a 4* talent as well.

Edit: No. Checked and he is a 3*.

Last edited:
Allen tomorrow and possibly St. Louis after his visit. 6 OL gives us the depth, talent, and competition we need. We need the OL to be the same quality as the DL.

VN Store

Back