Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 220

Shareef Miller - Hudl

★★★☆☆ Shareef Miller

★★★☆☆ Shareef Miller - Yahoo! Sports

★★★☆☆ Shareef Miller - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★☆☆ Scout.com: Shareef Miller Profile

Offered 12/28

Last edited:
Feel bad for this poor kids thread. It's the grim reaper without him knowing.

Honestly he looks good on film, although it's evident he's not going up against the greatest competition. Looks bigger than 225

This was what I was waiting for to confirm all of the hearsay about Phillips and Amadi. I thought that a new offer would go out from the loser of the Phillips battle.

He has an offer from PSU. It would be nice to poach him away from James Franklin.

I LIKE THIS KID..,. particularly the play where he runs the RB down from 30 yards down the field!!!! 👍😂

I know everybody is thinking this offer is because we've got bad news on Phillips, but could it be it's because of the departure of Hendrix and now Miller?

Reactions: 2 people
I know everybody is thinking this offer is because we've got bad news on Phillips, but could it be it's because of the departure of Hendrix and now Miller?

Probably a culmination of losing Miller/D. Jackson rather than Phillips/losing D. Hendrix. My guess is he will serve as a back-up plan in case we do not get Walker. Phillips is a SDE & Miller is a WDE-so two very different prospects. I admit I am surprised to see the coaches want a WDE more than a SDE right now.

This guy isn't a backup plan. Lemming has him rated higher than Phillips. He was always considered a PSU lock so folks didn't spend a lot of time on him. Since he has not pulled the trigger folks are thinking he may be a lot more open than people first thought. His size and running a sub 4.7 forty makes people get interested.

Reactions: 1 person
This guy isn't a backup plan. Lemming has him rated higher than Phillips. He was always considered a PSU lock so folks didn't spend a lot of time on him. Since he has not pulled the trigger folks are thinking he may be a lot more open than people first thought. His size and running a sub 4.7 forty makes people get interested.

From what I read on 247, Miami is a factor. He said he was going to use his last official to see them. Seems like a solid guy from what I have read.

VN Store

Back