Miller and Payne GON

Damn. Are we going to have any players left next season? We have lost some really important players mainly Hendrix and wolf. But both of these two newest transfers hurt. And I'm guessing Sawyers in hitting the road also. Just curious how many bama typically loses every year. Is this normal?

Damn. Are we going to have any players left next season? We have lost some really important players mainly Hendrix and wolf. But both of these two newest transfers hurt. And I'm guessing Sawyers in hitting the road also. Just curious how many bama typically loses every year. Is this normal?

Wolf isn't leaving; Helm is. And Wolf's lil bro is coming in

Reactions: 14 people

We lost Helm, not Wolf

Reactions: 5 people
In other news, TN going to its first bowl in 4 years, and I can't wait to get down there!! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

71 degrees for the Game! Then 79 on Saturday for Golf! :dance2::dance2:

Thread Hijacked hehe. :salute::salute:

Reactions: 20 people

So Sawyer is gone for sure? I thought he was back at practice and working out. Got a link to this?

Reactions: 1 person

Sawyers is practicing... he should be staying.

Reactions: 8 people

Enough that their forum doesn't have any, let alone 15, "chicken little" threads about guys transferring! :banghead2:

Well at least all of Kiffin's class stayed for four years.... uhh.....:blink:

Then DumDum was so good he recruited over previous recruits all the time.....and....uhh....:blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

lol

Miller would be two years separated in classification from any freshman coming in in 2015. He played sparingly and Latroy Lewis was getting minutes ahead of him. It's always nice to have depth, but obviously he saw his future limited at UT.

VN Store

Back