Who does UT close with between now and NSD?

landscapingvol

IMHO we will close with Allen, Love, and Walker; that will put as at 28. We will more than likely lose 1-2 commits, not sure who and another commit will probably be from someone who is not expected.

Better question, if UT fails to land another recruit, yet signs everyone currently committed, will you be satisfied with this class? Rankings are great, but not always an indication of whether ot not you've filled your needs. Who feels this class currently fills our needs?

Just a question of curiosity.

I believe Tennessee is going to steal somebody unexpected and finish with walker or Philips, and martin would be the most ready to make a difference, right off the Bat!

F the kids that don't wanna be apart of a Cinderella story Tennessee will be next year.

Mentally tough and confident young men is what this team needs.

Reactions: 4 people
Better question, if UT fails to land another recruit, yet signs everyone currently committed, will you be satisfied with this class? Rankings are great, but not always an indication of whether ot not you've filled your needs. Who feels this class currently fills our needs?

I think we need another OT and linebacker. Another RB would be good also

Reactions: 2 people

For the most part it does, but we still need another OT and another CB IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
Ugo is following Kyle Phillips....and until I hear VOL I'm going to assume that he follows him to LSU

Ugo is announcing Tuesday and Phillips just visited Texas and is set for jan 3rd I believe, I look at like Phillips is following ugo, I just hope your wrong I was going off 247 predictions like 6 out of 8 recruiting guys have him picking tn.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Sapp is still hanging out there. Who knows.

Great question. Three worries still with this class. One, LT prospect. Two, a starting CB. Three, more DE depth.

If we land Walker, Sapp, Love, and Allen, that'd be a great finish. We'd still need to land 3-4 CBs and 2-3 S in 2016, but Miller and Abernathy (sp? on iPhone) is a good haul.

Imo it does; championships are built on line play and we have 4 o lineman and 6 d lineman coming in a talented qb, rb, and wr as well. A very good class.

Reactions: 1 person
For the most part it does, but we still need another OT and another CB IMO.

This is how I feel. I think we need a legitimate LT prospect. Maybe Blair develops into that player after sitting out a year, but I'm not pinning my hopes on it. And another CB with the potential of being able to play at a high level early is a necessity, imo.

My only other concern is DE. Attrition may jump up and bite us on this one. Most DEs are not like DB and can come in and shine as a freshman, Most need developmental time. One more would be a good luxury to have with an eye toward the 2016 season.

DB= Barnett, not defensive back

Last edited:
My opinion with a few percentages I pulled from where the sun doesn't shine.

Pat Allen (60/40 versus UGA)
Walker (60/40 versus UGA) Maybe a little more of a lean towards Vols at this point.
S Jones (70% Vol) I think barring something major if we want him he's ours.
Bryce Love (70/30 versus Stanford)
Sapp (60% Vol) No idea why this kid's recruitment has lasted this long honestly.

Darkhorse would be the Kelly kid. He honestly could be a RB or DB IMO. With all of those committing we would have to make some room and have some commitments look elsewhere or be preferred walk ons.

VN Store

Back