"Silent" Vols Commit Wavers (Rivals)

A silent commit wavering. Hmmm, so a kid that doesn't want anyone to know where he might go to school is wavering on the school that no one knows is his choice. Such riveting news.

Reactions: 8 people
Hopefully this is a result of Amadi announcing his decision Tuesday. I'm thinking two big booms in the near future.

Silent commitments hahaha those have always gone well for the Vols, you would think we would eventually learn our lesson. Just off the top of my head Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, Chris Simms, Gabe Wright, among many others were at one time or another "silent" commits. We could field an entire team of all americans who were once silent to UT haha.

Reactions: 4 people
What some of you are missing is that Martin decided to commit to UT and Butch accepted the commitment but Butch asked him to keep it silent.

Reactions: 3 people
Silent commitments hahaha those have always gone well for the Vols, you would think we would eventually learn our lesson. Just off the top of my head Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, Chris Simms, Gabe Wright, among many others were at one time or another "silent" commits. We could field an entire team of all americans who were once silent to UT haha.

Ronnie Brown and Chris Simms were both publicly committed

Reactions: 2 people

Chris Simms wasn't silent. Watched the announcement on TV in December before Christmas iirc - he flipped to Texas late

Chris Simms wasn't silent. Watched the announcement on TV in December before Christmas iirc - he flipped to Texas late

Oh there have been many, a couple big o lineman in the late Fulmer years: Logan El was one can't remember the other.

Hopefully this is a result of Amadi announcing his decision Tuesday. I'm thinking two big booms in the near future.

Ugo Amadi posted on Saturday he will announce on Tuesday between Tennessee and LSU, and DE Kyle Phillips will coming with him.

VN Store

Back