'16 GA OL Luke Elder

6_3445347.JPG

Ga. OL Luke Elder has 'good time' on visit with Tennessee Vols - 247

Anyone got a subscription?

Last edited:
kid may benefit from a collegiate STrength and conditioning program, but cmon, kid is prolly 16 or 17. give em a break man.

“Really impressive,” Elder said. “Overall, they just have a good thing going here, just hearing everybody talk about it. Of course they’re all going to be really positive, but they seemed like good, genuine guys. I just sat down with (Tennessee offensive line) coach (Don) Mahoney and kind of talked to him about everything he’s doing with the offensive line.

“Just how everything is so centralized,” Elder said. “The stadium — you’re not really there that often —*but you have practice facility, workout, training room, nutrition and then your dorms are right there — the new dorms. Then, your classes, you just have to walk to the other part of campus to get to. It’s just really great. Then, the coaching staff I felt like was really good, just have a good family atmosphere.”

Scout

Reactions: 5 people
Honestly since Butch has been here have we lost a recruit to any of the Carolina teams? Maybe Feaster from this class?

Reactions: 1 person
Kitts, I think was his name. WR from a few years back. Chose Clemson, I don't know how hard we were pursuing him though.

VN Store

Back