'15 WA LB Fotu Leiato

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
I don't normally agree with those "offer this kid now" threads but ... Just watch.

Kid plays with a real mean streak and is one of the hardest hitters in this class. Real special teams standout. Since releasing his senior film he's received offers from OU and UCLA and Im sure plenty more are expected to offer, as his film has only been out for about 10 days now. The fact that Stoops went all-in and literally jumped on this kid should tell you a lot. He looks like the real deal.

Fotu Leiato - Yahoo! Sports

Reactions: 3 people
Looks like a very good SS prospect.

Has some good instincts and burst.

Physicality is on another level.
I wonder why Oregon hasn't offered this kid...

WOW. At first thought it was bad competition. Then I watched some more as he flattened OL (and everyone in his path)with his punch...shed blocks, NO he freaking destroys them. Accelaration is top notch, great vision and cutting ability w the ball in his hands. Bold prediction: He will make an NFL team if he stays healthy just on his special teams tenacity and attitude. Man whoever gets this guy is getting a steal. Great find my man!!

Looks like either he just picked up a bunch of offers, or the sites updated his offers. He had like 2 offers last week.

He best learn how to hold that football a bit tighter if he's going to try to run around the SEC with it.

but he seems to LOVE to hit.

Dear sweet little baby Jesus.....I just watched those highlights. I'm glad we don't play Oregon anymore. We need some of whatever that guy has. Beast.

VN Store

Back