Ht:6'8"
Wt:245 lbs
40:4.61 secs
Class:2016 (High School)

Prince Tega - Yahoo! Sports

Prince Tega

Tega Junior - Hudl

New 2016 offer

Tennessee has offered Prince Tega Junior out of Mobile, Ala. Tega just got to America in August from Nigeria and first put on some pads a few days later. He originally came to the states for basketball and his coach told me he will still get some basketball offers. But, LSU, Tennessee, Kentucky have already offered for football.

Notre Dame, Ga Tech, Alabama, Auburn and numerous others are all looking at him as well. He talked to Jones this afternoon and was personally offered by the Tennessee head coach. He had a basketball game tonight so we weren't able to catch up but I'm hoping to do an interview with him this weekend.

It's a great story as the kid never had an idea about football until he was touring the school and watched practice for a little while and then asked if he could play and they strapped up on a helmet and put on some shoulder pads and he started to chase down running backs.

He's 6-8, 245-pounds and has been clocked at a 4.6.

-Fortenberry

Last edited:
His name totally made me think of "Coming to America".

Attachments

• 342555.jpg
    342555.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 9 people
Not sure of our chances but...

@AndrewJBone
BREAKING: The state's hottest prospect Prince Tega Wanogho will reclassify from 2016 class to 2015.

Reactions: 1 person
If you remember a few weeks ago we brought you a story on Nigerian native Prince Tega Wanogho Jr who plays at a small school on Alabama. Anyways, he found out today that he could reclassify to the 2015 class and as of now ot looks like he will be a 2015 guy instead of a 2016.

Right now no official visits are scheduled as he and his host family are sitting down over the next few days and trying to figure out his schedule. While nothing is confirmed yet don't be surprised if Wanogho Jr takes an official visit to Tennessee and possibly that last weekend in January.

Again, nothing is finalized and we will keep an eye on this over the next few days but I would say there's a good chance he visits Knoxville as one of his official visits.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 7 people
If we bring him in for official visit does that mean he's a take? He's obviously talented and highly ranked but we have so many DEs this class.

If we bring him in for official visit does that mean he's a take? He's obviously talented and highly ranked but we have so many DEs this class.

This guy could also be a helluva tight end, so don't just rule this guy as a defensive end automatically. I believe that with his speed he could definitely play multiple positions.

My goodness. Landing this kid would be insane. He's LeBron-sized with similar speed. Ridiculous.

VN Store

Back