'16 FL OL Parker Boudreaux

Offensive lineman Parker Boudreaux (Orlando, Fla./Bishop Moore Catholic) said Tennessee offered.

That's the 60th claimed verbal offer for Boudreaux.

The Crystal Ball reads 67-percent for Notre Dame and 33-percent for Florida.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 7 guard and the No. 22 recruit in Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

P-Money @PBoudreaux56
FollowBeyond blessed...Just received my 60th offer from Tennessee🔸🔶!!! #GBO #VFL

Tough to pull him from the Irish. UF I'm not sure. So if we are needing lineman so bad it sure would be nice see this staff start to really try and hit Florida hard in recruiting. I think if we go to their house next year and smake around the lizards, we got about as good of shot as anyone to start pulling in some serious talent out of that state. Florida State won't get them all. And if Miami and Florida can't get it together, that's two out of the three major state schools falling off. I'm not saying we can get a ton. I just think around 6 to 8 Four star or better kids would be a real nice bonus.

Last edited:
Boudreauxs_Butt_Paste.jpg

Added to his long list that he has. About 60 offers but a narrowed list of 25 ish.

@PBoudreaux56: 🔸For all the Tennessee fans that were asking...🔶Yes UT is definitely in my top schools/narrowed down list❕ #VFL #GBO

Reactions: 2 people
He followed me on Twitter today. I didn't even know who he was.

EDIT: He has since unfollowed me since I didn't follow back lol. Looks like a good prospect though.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back