Kirkland, Phillips, and Ugo

dyllisvol42

With these three looking like they will be commiting somewhere sooner rather that later what are the Chances we get all three
I say Kirkland 80%
Phillips 60%
Ugo 60%

Reactions: 2 people
But ... But Farrell has heard rumblings from LSU and they are now gone and TX thinks Kirkland is going there so now we get none of them.

Blue font

Reactions: 1 person
We get Kirkland (fingers crossed). Phillips and Amadi to LSU would be my guess. I get the impression Phillips wants to leave the state but he's kind of a hard kid to read. I did read that his mom is sold on the Tigers (which is a big advantage) and Amadi is sold on the two playing together at the next level, so that kind of points to LSU IMO.

With these three looking like they will be commiting somewhere sooner rather that later what are the Chances we get all three
I say Kirkland 80%
Phillips 60%
Ugo 60%

We have threads for discussions like these.

I think we get 1 or 2 of them

IMO it's 1 or all 3.

I do think we see Ugo and Kyle stick together. Just have to hope it's in Orange.

No Phillips, is Walker than a "best available" at DE even though they play different positions?

No Amadi, does Miller then stick and they add Martin?

If Phillips picks LSU, does that mean Jackson sticks with UT or does then Stanford come into play?

:popcorn:

I'm looking for clarification. I've seen it rumored that the two will be in Knoxville early this week.

Is this true? Their threads aren't clear.

Thanks!

I'm looking for clarification. I've seen it rumored that the two will be in Knoxville early this week.

Is this true? Their threads aren't clear.

Thanks!

Phillips was in town this weekend with his Mom. Amadi was not but Butch will be at his house early this week, after Les Miles.

VN Store

Back