'16 MI RB Matthew Falcon (Michigan commit)

LynxVol

V,B
4_3088381.jpg

Matthew Falcon
Running Back
Southfield, MI (Southfield)
Ht: 6-1
Wt: 215

Matthew Falcon
Matt Falcon - Yahoo! Sports
Matt Falcon - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Vols offered. 4* on both Rivals and 247.

Southfield (Mich.) High four-star junior running back Matthew Falcon reports his latest offer has come from Tennessee.

Ranked by the 247Sports Composite as the nation's No. 16 running back, the 6-foot-1, 215-pound Falcon also has offers from the likes of Ohio State, Cincinnati, Illinois, N.C. State, Vanderbilt and Wake Forest.

- 247 (Wiltfong)

Coach Jones offered another kid from Michigan. Ohhhhh noooooo! Jones is taking the Michigan job for sure!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
In many parts of MI Butch has a lot of followers and have noticed what one of there own is doing down south.......combine that with the fact that the MI program is a dumpster fire......there is no better time for CBJ to create a MI pipeline where the kids can get out of -30 below and come play for a MI man.

Reactions: 1 person
lol....I've never heard Melon Farmer before.

The edited version has gone through a few variations, ranging from “melon farmer” to “my friend”, but Mr. Falcon takes the cake and is a true classic dub-over. Can it ever be topped?

They settled on Mr. Falcon as being the best but Melon Farmer will always be my favorite.

Reactions: 1 person
What's the story on this kid? #1 RB in Michigan per Rivals. Thanks in advance

Didn't see his thread. Merge please.

Josh Hemboldt of Rivals says Tennessee is approaching a commitment from Falcon.

He's visiting at the end of the month and says he may very well pull the trigger. He called Tennessee his clear front runner.

Big time talent.

Reactions: 12 people
I'll have to watch one of his games this fall. He plays some teams close to me.

VN Store

Back