Wisconsin has three off tackle commitments.

Better clear it with silent commits Drew Richmond, Martez Ivey and Maea Teuhema first.

They do have one OT, Sam Madden, 6-7, 345 and about 4ft wide that would slow down some DEs just by make the trip around him take a lot longer.

Reactions: 4 people
Hey, guys I think Butch and staff are quite capable of doing their own recruiting. I also think if you think he will let any of his staff go, you are daydreaming.

Reactions: 1 person
We can't take any of them bc we have Olinemen already committed and they think they're the only ones in this class. Butch doesn't need to use tactics like that because taking better players is not winning football.

Reactions: 2 people
We can't take any of them bc we have Olinemen already committed and they think they're the only ones in this class. Butch doesn't need to use tactics like that because taking better players is not winning football.

Words of wisdom

Squinting and hoping that font is midnight blue. :)

yeah right? does he have ties to Oregon St or something??
doesn't seem like a lateral move, definitely not an upgrade job either.

What's going on in Madison? They cannot keep a coach and they've been a winning program for a number of years, at least since Alvarez took over.??????

What's going on in Madison? They cannot keep a coach and they've been a winning program for a number of years, at least since Alvarez took over.??????

According to discussions I have heard on National sports talk, it appears to be an issue with paying assistants high enough to keep them. Supposedly why Bielema left for Arkansas.

Yes.

TJ Woods.

He makes 250,000 a year. 100,000 less than Mahoney.

He is credited with getting (5) commitments in the 2015 class thus far. (4) OL guys and (1) TE.

Pay him $75,000 more and get him down here pronto, along with that 6'7'' 345 OL.... silent commit Drew Richmond should be OK with that....

VN Store

Back