Columbia, Tennessee
Spring Hill High School
Ht:6'5"
Wt:190 lbs
web1_tylinoden.jpg

Tylin Oden - Yahoo! Sports
Tylin Oden-247 Sports
Junior Year - Tylin Oden highlights

Keep an eye on this kid. He will blow up soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Junior quarterback Tylin Oden was according the “Athlete of the Year” for his playmaking abilities.

Oden, though missing three games early in the season with injuries, has rushed for 718 yards in 96 carries and completed 64 of 133 passes for 877 yards.

The 6-foot-5, 170-pound Oden has the knack for turning what looks like a possible loss and turning it into a long run.

Raiders In The News... - Spring Hill High School

After the article above was posted, Oden completed just 1 of 11 passes for 10 yards while tossing 2 INTs against Pearl-Cohn.

Reactions: 1 person
Well we seem to have our 2016 QB already in place with Kendall. I wonder if Oden could be considered as a receiver or UT would consider two QB's.

p.s. I have it on good authority that Oden and his brother, a 2018 prospect, like the vols a good deal.

Well we seem to have our 2016 QB already in place with Kendall. I wonder if Oden could be considered as a receiver or UT would consider two QB's.

p.s. I have it on good authority that Oden and his brother, a 2018 prospect, like the vols a good deal.

Thor?

Reactions: 4 people

I think it's health to take 2 good QBs in every class if you can. Seems like another Dormady/Jennings situation playing out, which isn't a bad thing at all IMO.

Just as an FYI (and not an FYE), the Norse God Odin is typically represented with his name spelled with an "i" instead of an "e." Not that anyone really cares, but it is a little slow at work today.

Reactions: 3 people
Just as an FYI (and not an FYE), the Norse God Odin is typically represented with his name spelled with an "i" instead of an "e." Not that anyone really cares, but it is a little slow at work today.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 10
Given a 4-star on rivals.

Woody Wommack says: "Nobody knew about him until about a week ago. He also plays basketball and got injured late last season so he missed all offseason camps, etc. We got a hold of his film and were impressed enough to rank him that high. I expect him to start getting offers very soon."

Last edited:
Watched him play this year and looked pretty good. He is probably the skinniest football player I have ever seen though.

VN Store

Back