'15 OL FL Mirko Jurkovic

31VFL

Mirko Jurkovic
Offensive Guard
South Bend, IN (IMG Academy)
Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 275

He has recently decommitted from Nebraska. He has offers from Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi Sate, Ohio State, and South Carolina. We just offered as well. 247 lists him as being at IMG Academy in Indiana, but the bolt recently put out for him says Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy.

Mirko Jurkovic
Mirko Jurkovic Jr. - Yahoo! Sports
Scout.com: Mirko Jurkovic Jr. Profile

Mirko Jurkovic - Hudl

Vols Offer 2015 Offensive Lineman
37 minutes ago
Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy offensive lineman Mirko Jurkovic tells 247Sports that Tennessee has offered.

Jurkovic decommitted from Nebraska this past Sunday after Bo Pelini was released. That weekend, Jurkovic was on an official visit to Ohio State.

The nation's No. 48 offensive guard according to 247Sports, the 6-foot-5, 275-pound Jurkovic's other offers include Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi State and South Carolina.

Jurkovic does not have any future official visits scheduled at this time.

-Steve Wiltfong

Last edited:
I get a kick out of IMG being a powerhouse sports program now. When I was growing up, IMG was nothing but a "sports camp" for rich kids with no talent. Their parents were delusional and sent them there to get sport specific tutoring in hopes little Johnny would suddenly develop into an athlete. It started as a tennis and golf academy and is now recruiting nationwide.

One of my best friends dad considered pushing him to IMG for his SR year of HS for golf and basketball. When they went and visited, he got to practice with the basketball team and he turned out to be better by far than anyone on the roster and the team was pitiful compared to our small town, public school. My how times have changed in the last 10-12 yrs.

Reactions: 2 people
We just offered as well. 247 lists him as being at IMG Academy in Indiana, but the bolt recently put out for him says Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy.

Jurkovic is from South Bend but he transferred to IMG in January, where he played tackle for them this fall. His dad was a consensus All-American (OG) in '91 for Notre Dame; he died from colon cancer last year.

Prep football | Jurkovic makes smooth transition on offensive line for IMG Academy | IMG Academy Sports | Bradenton Herald

Exactly what we need...another guard. Don't understand this offer.

IMG usually puts out some talent. Maybe the OT's they had were already pretty strong and Mirko at OG just fit. He's 6'5 so depending on his wingspan, OT is not impossible at all.

Of course him choosing to de-commit while on a visit to the suckeyes has me thinking he's headed to Columbus.

His profile lists him as an OT, but when I clicked on his name he was ranked with the guards. Like kamoshika said, he played OT for IMG this year.

Height, build and wingspan are important to determine if he projects as a guard or a tackle in college. 6'5" is tackle potential but would love to know wingspan. Does anyone have those numbers?

with regard to recruiting. im gonna take the million dollar guys opinions.

glad we offered. not sure why we waited?!

we mustve felt better about richmond than initially thought

VN Store

Back