2 months til NSD

volssam

5.7 3* poster
Last two months til National Signing Day gif post:

First Butch is gonna be meeting with his staff before sending them on the road, to go over the plan about whom to go after. And this is Butch's plan:

AjTDX.gif

And us obsessed recruitniks will be like:

pOIqK5T.gif

And Butch, when asked if some players will be asked to grey shirt or blue shirt to get the numbers to fit, Butch in his coach speak will be all:

YDUGkX9.gif

And close2fill-in-the-blank-big-fish-recruit-insiders will come along claiming we're gonna land some stud, and I'll be all:

believe-his-lies.gif

And LebanonVol will be all in a tizzy trying to figure out The numbers and how Butch will get it all to fit and work out like:

giphy.gif

And as we go along, and there are flips and decommits, Catbone and his negavol pals are gonna be like:

r6CPukf.gif

And us orange koolaid fans will be all:

J8CpXPY.gif

And when it all works out and actually turns out better, Catbone and LebanonVol will be all:

oI0Qobn.gif

And I'll be like:

8oNjrGU.gif

And Nationdom, when seeing our final ranking, will be all:

1549089_o.gif

And Gator fans, when learning who they have to settle for as coach, will be like:

zlM3w.gif

And then when looking at their recruiting rankings, they will be all:

d5wydMZ.gif

And after signing day, when trying to get everything cleared......

for players who want to come play at Tennessee who could enroll at Alabama or Florida State with no problem, to these players the NCAA is like:

giphy.gif

But at the end of the day, when looking at the final product, Butch will be all:

fsnca17.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 38 people
Awesome. Gonna be a fun next 2 months.

Butch will be saying, "I love it when a plan comes together."

Reactions: 3 people
Awesome. Gonna be a fun next 2 months.

Butch will be saying, "I love it when a plan comes together."

And then Butch will say, I bring all these great recruits and still VN isn't satisfied and wants me to replace half my staff.

Man, I can't wait for some much-needed help on the O and D lines, backfield, secondary, special teams. If Butch can keep all the kids that are coming it is the next big step in getting back to winning the SEC East.

GO VOLS!

Hey fellas, I don't follow recruiting as much during the season but now in this off time I delve deeper into it. I have a quick question. I know we still need an offensive tackle for sure but what other positions are in real need and who are some prospects? I see the Kirkland kid picking up steam. Also, do we need to get some more guys in the secondary? I'll hang up and listen

Now its time for the daily ending class predictions.. A annual traditional unmatched in the SE.. Let the games begin

VN Store

Back