Braxton Miller

wilgil10

I just heard on Gameday that Braxton Miller will get a medical redshirt this year and will be transferring due to JT Barretts performance this year at Ohio St. so that Sets up a Russell Wilson type situation.
Should we go after him for 1 year and get Dobbs his redshirt that his family wants him to have?
Dont we run the same style offense that Ohio st runs?

Just my thoughts, curious to what everyone else thinks.

Reactions: 6 people
Doubt he'd want to come here with Dobbs emerging. He'll go somewhere he can start right away and not have a QB battle

Reactions: 1 person
I hope not. I'm looking forward to a spring practice with a starter already named, and I think not having a QB competition will help the offensive progression

Anyone who makes such a poor decision as to attend Ohio State is not the kind of person I want making decisions for Tennessee when the ball is snapped.

Reactions: 11 people
I think if he wants to come here we should announce early that Dobbs will redshirt and open the offense for Miller. The guy was the Heisman front runner coming in to the season. No brainer!

Reactions: 2 people
Doesn't this just *smell* like an Auburn situation?

Not really. He didn't get kicked out of UF or UGA for stealing, just got injured.

For the record I like the idea the OP brought up. It could be very beneficial to get Dobbs the redshirt he and his family wanted and to bring in an experienced qb, no matter what you think of OSU Miller is a winner.

Last edited:
Take him in a New York minute. Why are so many of you guys immune to accepting ELITE talent? Braxton is a GAME CHANGER. Josh Dobbs has alot of potential, but he isn't THERE yet.

Reactions: 7 people
I just heard on Gameday that Braxton Miller will get a medical redshirt this year and will be transferring due to JT Barretts performance this year at Ohio St. so that Sets up a Russell Wilson type situation.
Should we go after him for 1 year and get Dobbs his redshirt that his family wants him to have?
Dont we run the same style offense that Ohio st runs?

Just my thoughts, curious to what everyone else thinks.

No thanks.

Not really. He didn't get kicked out of UF or UGA for stealing, just got injured.

For the record I like the idea the OP brought up. It could be very beneficial to get Dobbs the redshirt he and his family wanted and to bring in an experienced qb, no matter what you think of OSU Miller is a winner.

More that if there is a bidding war for an elite one-and-done talent, one school rises above the re$t.

Why would some of you turn down the opportunity to get better at such an important position? He would be a take because at the very least he would provide quality depth.

Why would some of you turn down the opportunity to get better at such an important position? He would be a take because at the very least he would provide quality depth.

I agree with you, but if he did come, he would be a day one starter.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Braxton Miller would be a good fit. It also opens the eyes of these DT QB recruits of how our offense could work. I'd be okay with him.

VN Store

Back