Jack Jones vs Dylan Jackson stream

Maryville's offense just looks light years ahead of the Oakland defense.

Tyler Black looks pretty good for Oakland. He has made a few plays thus far.

Halfway through the 2nd. 14-0 Maryville.

Jackson is a player.. Better keep him

He looks pretty good. He seems to be able to crash down that side of the line anytime he wants. Moves pretty well.

I see Kyle Phillips and Vincent Perry are playing well in their game for Hillsboro. Perry with 1 rushing TD so far. Another called back due to a penalty. Phillips playing OT and leading the way for Perry's runs.

Anyone know where I could find or stream the radio call? On the road but stuck in traffic at the moment.

How can a town with less than 30k total population [Maryville]have so much depth and talent?

IMO it's just coaching. There are not that many big time recruits come out of Maryville. They start teaching them young and I think the kids are just better developed by the time they get to HS.

Oliver with a big catch for Oakland. They are driving after taking the 3rd Qtr kickoff. Pass caught by Stevens to the Maryville 29.

How can a town with less than 30k total population [Maryville]have so much depth and talent?

They don't all live in Maryville. Ask the folks from Fulton, Loudon etc... What they are doing works for them.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back