Florida recruits

VFL 24/7

Legend
With Muschamp officially gone, are there any recruits we have a shot at stealing from Florida? If so who do you think we go after?

Their recruiting will improve starting today. They have no one anyone else wants currently committed - and they only have 9 commits.

Nothing to see here.

.....will actually commit to UF now because they will likely hire a reputable and competent coach. One that Floridians will be honored to play for. This isn't good for the Vols. It was in our long term best interest for him to stick around. Yes, even though the Vols are 0-4 against him. Things are starting to change and he got lucky ass hell in Knoxville this year. Lucky as a mother****er

Reactions: 1 person
.....will actually commit to UF now because they will likely hire a reputable and competent coach. One that Floridians will be honored to play for. This isn't good for the Vols. It was in our long term best interest for him to stick around. Yes, even though the Vols are 0-4 against him. Things are starting to change and he got lucky ass hell in Knoxville this year. Lucky as a mother****er

This

It might help us with the OT William Sweet who was supposed to be leaning toward Florida (despite being committed to UNC) but if anything, Muschamp being released is probably going to usher in a big name coach that is going to scramble to flip other teams kids this signing day.

A guy like Rich Rod. will look at that job. I bet Michigan wish they would of kept him. Brady done good at first because he had Rich Rods players.

Reactions: 1 person
The better question is, when FL gets its next coach can we hold on to our commits!

Exactly. I feel confident Butch will be able to fight off any coach off but there will definitely be some of our recruits/targets listening at least to whatever their new coach has to say.

Im just glad that we have our coach and to me he is greatÂ… ..florida should go after dooley. I mean they bad already

Reactions: 5 people
Exactly. I feel confident Butch will be able to fight off any coach off but there will definitely be some of our recruits/targets listening at least to whatever their new coach has to say.

I'm not worried. What are they going to say to tarnish us? Nadda, zilch! Bring on the next gator coach. Don't care who it is. :no:

GO VOLS!

If we do not beat Florida next year we might as well do away with our program !!!! lol just being funny.......................I firmly believe we will not only beat but stomp them.

Will coach the final 2 games. Is there anyone we could pull?

Last edited:
This is the 4th or 5th thread about this . Does anyone ever check before they start a thread ???

Last edited:

VN Store

Back