'15 TN LB/RB Griffin Delong

Is Eric Berry going to spring for his tuition so he can walk on? :)

I thought about walking on at UT also. But they charge for parking. But a walk around campus would have been nice.

Griffin is a great football player that played on a bad team this year (which probably hurt his recruiting). I know him personally and I think he would be a great addition to the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Griffin is injury prone, this was his first season he actually played healthy. That being said if he is gonna play in college i believe it will be for coach cut at duke, however, I don't think he is gonna play college ball. He is a great athlete as far as east tennessee high school standards go but the talent level of East tennessee ball is just not conducive for the transition to major d1 ball.

Griffin is injury prone, this was his first season he actually played healthy. That being said if he is gonna play in college i believe it will be for coach cut at duke, however, I don't think he is gonna play college ball. He is a great athlete as far as east tennessee high school standards go but the talent level of East tennessee ball is just not conducive for the transition to major d1 ball.

Tell Randell Cobb that...
Tell Todd Kelly jr. that..
There are multiple people from East Tennessee that succeed at the next level.. in fact East Tennessee football is the most successful in state title games against the West.

There are multiple people from East Tennessee that succeed at the next level.. in fact East Tennessee football is the most successful in state title games against the West.

Middle TN is where the bulk of the D1 talent is at now.

A few exceptions don't change a trend. I played four years of 6A ball in knoxville and I can tell you top to bottom east tennessee teams are bether coached but severely less talented.

Tell that to Ron Jeremy

I remember a couple of legacy walk-ons from Farragut that helped us out recently at linebacker...

If Griffin plays anywhere near to the level of his dad or grandad for that matter ... We want him

VN Store

Back