Way too early 2016 mock class

westside

why? because I'm bored at work. That's why. Input welcomed.

QB
Austin Kendall-How can you not be excited about this kid?
JaVaughn Craig (ATH)-Kid is destined to blow up and could play another position if not QB.

RB
Robert Washington-Because if I don't have an NC back, Griddie will flip out. j/k. Washington is damn good and Emmons looks like he could be trouble.

WR
Mecole Hardman-We lead.
Elijah Stove-He has been to campus numerous times and has some connections to the program.
Larry Collins-Coaches love him reportedly and he loved his recent visit.

TE
Devante Brooks-We lead. He's big time.

OL
Ryan Johnson-already committed. Right tackle of the future.
Bryce Matthews-if TAMU doesn't push he will be a Vol. I have that from a good source on VQ.
jacob still-legacy. Brother plays at Ole Miss but dad was a vol. perfect for center.

Reactions: 2 people
why? because I'm bored at work. That's why. Input welcomed.

QB
Austin Kendall-How can you not be excited about this kid?
JaVaughn Craig (ATH)-Kid is destined to blow up and could play another position if not QB.

RB
Robert Washington-Because if I don't have an NC back, Griddie will flip out. j/k. Washington is damn good and Emmons looks like he could be trouble.

WR
Mecole Hardman-We lead.
Elijah Stove-He has been to campus numerous times and has some connections to the program.
Larry Collins-Coaches love him reportedly and he loved his recent visit.

TE
Devante Brooks-We lead. He's big time.

OL
Ryan Johnson-already committed. Right tackle of the future.
Bryce Matthews-if TAMU doesn't push he will be a Vol. I have that from a good source on VQ.
jacob still-legacy. Brother plays at Ole Miss but dad was a vol. perfect for center.
I'll say this has the possibility to be the highest rated class we have had in a very long time. Especially if we win out and win 8-9 more games next year.

Reactions: 1 person
Defense

DE
Terrell Hall-UT is top two. teammate of Brooks. Really good player. watch his film.
Darel Middleton-contingent on continuous progress on off field issues.
Rashaun Smith-five star. We are in his top 3. He loves Jones and Stripling. Has a relationship with them since he was in 8th grade.
Emmitt Gooden-Might end up at tackle.

Dt
Dexter Lawrence-If we land Love our chances go way up.
Jeremy Darvin-could be key to landing Williams

LB
Daniel Bituli-Think we have momentum. Ole Miss top opposition
Austin Parker-Will blow up soon. LOVES UT.
Keion Joyner-best player in the nation? We have excellent connections to Havelock.

DB
Marquill Osbourne-Lucky to get early. destined to moved up rankings.
Donte Vaughn-we lead. matter of time imo. safety or corner?
Lavonta Taylor-Some have suggested we quitely lead but he is coveted by practically everyone.
Joejuan Williams-Best player in state imo.
Nigel Warrior-big time. next commit?

Reactions: 2 people
I do not know how to make a new thread,so I tag onto others of somewhat the same tenor.
Ihope that those who tweet to our commits,or those who know how to get in touch with these future Vols will let Preston Williams know that I and all Volnation members hope that his surgery goes well,and,that he recovers perfectly.We will always be here for you,Preston,you are one of us. Thank you and try to be patient with your recovery.

Defense

DE
Terrell Hall-UT is top two. teammate of Brooks. Really good player. watch his film.
Darel Middleton-contingent on continuous progress on off field issues.
Rashaun Smith-five star. We are in his top 3. He loves Jones and Stripling. Has a relationship with them since he was in 8th grade.
Emmitt Gooden-Might end up at tackle.

Dt
Dexter Lawrence-If we land Love our chances go way up.
Jeremy Darvin-could be key to landing Williams

LB
Daniel Bituli-Think we have momentum. Ole Miss top opposition
Austin Parker-Will blow up soon. LOVES UT.
Keion Joyner-best player in the nation? We have excellent connections to Havelock.

DB
Marquill Osbourne-Lucky to get early. destined to moved up rankings.
Donte Vaughn-we lead. matter of time imo. safety or corner?
Lavonta Taylor-Some have suggested we quitely lead but he is coveted by practically everyone.
Joejuan Williams-Best player in state imo.
Nigel Warrior-big time. next commit?

Where have you seen that info on Lavonta Taylor. I hope it's true but I'm pretty sure its not

VN Store

Back