'16 IN WR Austin Mack

KokoBVol

Love that Danhausen
AUSTIN-MACK_3_18_150.JPG

Austin Mack
Wide Receiver
Fort Wayne, IN (Bishop Luers)
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 205

https://rivals.yahoo.com/footballre...Mack-149845;_ylt=AuQdVAMvxLKFU05ehqRlY29GPZB4

Austin Mack

Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

Austin Mack - Hudl

Tennessee has offered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Has some big offers already, wonder where he will be ranked in state. Most likely one of the top prospects in Indiana.

Dang I hope we land this guy. Good Size and seems to have a good grasp on the route tree.

Last edited:
"No. 1, it's probably warmer," Mack said, laughing earlier this week. "It's 10 degrees up here. That's probably the first thing. Then, hearing about the originality of 'Wide Receiver U.' When Coach Azzanni first started talking to me he really wanted to see me develop before he offered."

"He told me to research him and research Tennessee so I know a few things. We've been talking for a while. I love how the facilities are and the fans and I liked the checkerboard at the stadium and I really liked that. Everything about it seems pretty cool."

"They told me how they need to rebuild at receiver and that's something they are really trying to tell me," Mack said. "I want to come in and play. You don't just want to come in and redshirt and my goal is to come in and be ready my freshman year. Being able to see what the offense is and what depth is at the position and knowing I'm a priority and I'd have an opportunity to play is huge."

-VQ

Plans to make a decision June 7th. Will visit UT in the Spring. Had over 1,000 receiving yards and 22 TDs. ND and tOSU are the places he visits the most. He values a family environment the most.

Reactions: 3 people
"No. 1, it's probably warmer," Mack said, laughing earlier this week. "It's 10 degrees up here. That's probably the first thing. Then, hearing about the originality of 'Wide Receiver U.' When Coach Azzanni first started talking to me he really wanted to see me develop before he offered."

"He told me to research him and research Tennessee so I know a few things. We've been talking for a while. I love how the facilities are and the fans and I liked the checkerboard at the stadium and I really liked that. Everything about it seems pretty cool."

"They told me how they need to rebuild at receiver and that's something they are really trying to tell me," Mack said. "I want to come in and play. You don't just want to come in and redshirt and my goal is to come in and be ready my freshman year. Being able to see what the offense is and what depth is at the position and knowing I'm a priority and I'd have an opportunity to play is huge."

-VQ

Plans to make a decision June 7th. Will visit UT in the Spring. Had over 1,000 receiving yards and 22 TDs. ND and tOSU are the places he visits the most. He values a family environment the most.
Sounds pretty good

Before making his decision, the standout wide receiver plans to visit Michigan State and Tennessee. He doesn't know if he'll be able to make any other visits.

"Probably Michigan state for their spring game on Saturday," he continued. "Then I'm probably going to get out to Tennessee too."
-Rivals.

Reactions: 4 people
Mack will head to Knoxville on May 16 for the final assessment in a series of collegiate explorations.

"It's a huge visit for me. Tennessee is actually one of my dream schools," he said. "It seems like a wonderful place, so I want to experience that, meet [wide receivers] coach [Zach] Azzanni in person and get a feel for how things are run down there."

Volunteers quarterback commit Jarrett Guarantano has done his best to hype up Tennessee during discussions with Mack. The two became close on the camp circuit and could potentially team up for years to come.

"Jarrett has been on me a lot about Tennessee, and I promised him I'd go visit before I commit," Mack said. "I want to see what Jarrett saw at Tennessee that he didn't see at Ohio State or some of the other schools he was looking closely at. That's part of what has me really interested."

4-Star WR Austin Mack High on Ohio State: 'Columbus Is Buzzing Right Now' | Bleacher Report

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back