'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

Looks good to me, kid can ball! Looks tall and lanky but has good speed on film!

I have a family member that coaches at OR. He told me last year when the kid was a freshman that he would be the one kid out of OR to watch over the next couple of years. Went to the game last week and took a 5 yrd pass at least 60 yards. He will have several d1 offers after this year.

Last edited:
Looks like a good athlete, hopefully UT shows interest early knowing he's 30 minutes away from campus.

OV, do you know the kid? If so, would a TN offer be hard to turn down for him?

I would imagine it would be hard for him to turn down an offer. There is a big Tennessee fan base in Oak Ridge High School and his b-ball coach at Oak Ridge is a UT alum. Plus, his teammate Darel Middleton is committed to UT. And on top of all of that, Oak Ridge is like 30 minutes away from the UT campus.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you serious? o_O

Yes. I think we could have a shot with him. Crazy part is that he's only a sophomore and after this offer many more will follow. Kids a freak athlete. The pic is from him being a few months into his freshman year of basketball.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,991
Last edited:
@DCCATVOICE: Tee Higgins has officially been offered a scholarship by Butch Jones and the University of Tennessee. Way to go Tee!!

Reactions: 3 people
@Volquest_Paul: With @_TeeHiggs5 receiving a UT offer, five players in Tennessee have home state offers from the Vols in 2017. Talent continues to rise.

Is it safe to assume he was named after Tee Martin? If so that would mean we have his family on our side. I like our chances early on.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back