Met Drew Richmond,butcher and Tuttle last night

BeattieFeathers

While all of you were at the vol walk, I was staked outside the football complex and met all three at different times. Got photos of all three.
Butcher is much taller than advertised....close to 6 4. Tuttle is 6'2". Drew was wearing ut track suit and said he loves it in Knoxville!!!!!! We are going to get him!:p

Reactions: 27 people
Fwiw, they all 3 do have pics on their twitter of themselves from the Vol Walk yesterday and Richmond is indeed wearing an orange and gray track outfit. Tuttle has a pic with some dorky looking dude in a bucket hat. That's not you is it Beattie?

Oh gosh.

Well, we're definitely not getting Richmond now.

Why, we can win 3 out of the last 4 and get on a row, if Dobbs lights it up, he will flip. the man likes it here plus, OLE MISS hit a little bump in the road, when STATE beats them, he will flip because he knows from day 1 he can come in and start, and with Blair on the other side, I believe the grass just might be greener on our side of the fence.:lolabove:

Reactions: 4 people
Why, we can win 3 out of the last 4 and get on a row, if Dobbs lights it up, he will flip. the man likes it here plus, OLE MISS hit a little bump in the road, when STATE beats them, he will flip because he knows from day 1 he can come in and start, and with Blair on the other side, I believe the grass just might be greener on our side of the fence.:lolabove:

No blue font. You are one of the top five posters on this site.

#punctuationisforsuckers

Reactions: 4 people

If there was anyone that could have quoted me, and made my point even stronger....it was you.

I salute you terry. Real men of genius.

Reactions: 3 people
While all of you were at the vol walk, I was staked outside the football complex and met all three at different times. Got photos of all three.
Butcher is much taller than advertised....close to 6 4. Tuttle is 6'2". Drew was wearing ut track suit and said he loves it in Knoxville!!!!!! We are going to get him!:p
Brock?

Post the pics please

For Richmond to be committed to Ole Piss, he sure does act like he is all Vol. He needs to go ahead and flip. You won't win championships there. We are a championship team in the making and I think he realizes that. If we land him, this might turn out to be the best quality class in a very long time. No offense, to the legacy class but this 2015 class has the potential to be scary good :popcorn:

good job,beattie,thanks for the info

VN Store

Back