Top South Florida Recruits - Live Broadcasts

hspnvol

We're here (since 2001) to promote and empower student-athletes through our foundation. Since 2013 we began putting a light on them by broadcasting their games live on HSPN SPORTS™ High School Programming Network in broward, dade and palm beach counties. And we do it absolutely free...

Bottom Line, You get to see what your vols recruiting coaches get to see, but much more... Up to now you've only gotten to see a few of the top 1%, now you'll get to see all of them 'live' (or the full game rewind at your leisure later) without them being filtered through a rating service.

We cover (and mentor through our foundation KDA FOUNDATION™ Academic Mentoring & Sports Training Programs - Scholarships and Financial Aid Workshops - Academic Mentoring Programs with Live Interviews in area High Schools with our High School Student Athletes.) some of the most sought after players in the nation. And we have players (right now) that have come through our keeping dreams alive foundation programs that play all around the country... And we're proud of all of them.

South florida is loaded with potential vols. The players love it, we love it and hope you will enjoy it too.

We'll post the link to the live game broadcast here 30 minutes before kickoff.

Go vols...
Thanks freak...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Thanks for the thread hspn, and good luck in the future. Do you have any insight as to UT-leaning 5*s down there...particularly O linemen? It's not just a rumor that we could use a few good (O line) men.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the thread hspn, and good luck in the future. Do you have any insight as to UT-leaning 5*s down there...particularly O linemen? It's not just a rumor that we could use a few good (O line) men.

I'm not sure if I'm responding correctly to the post, I'll find out when I hit the submit I guess... Azzanni obviously hits all of the biggest programs in all 3 counties which is overloaded with 5*s, what needs to happen is closing the deal on the players and not letting them slip out to other schools. You can check them out on our 'full rewind' from this years games and stay tuned and see for yourself cause we have some of the biggest programs in the country lined up for broadcasting. And you are all correct, O linemen are a must, and yes all of the 8A to 4A programs have a bunch. Now you have access to what he looks at and more.

Freak, if there are going to be links to games in this thread, is it 'sticky' worthy?

I live in Palm Beach Gardens. We also have a large active alumni assoc. Down here. We even award scholarships to UT every year. If you need us to plug in, in anyway just let us know.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, this is very impressive. The right coast is all Vol while the left coast doesn't have a clue. Me included!

Thanks and I certainly hope for your success! :hi::rock:
Will be watching. :salute:
GO VOLS!

And Brandon Powell shouldn't have gotten away to UF. He was a 4.5gpa student that worked with our program for 3 years.

It was pretty obvious he wanted to stay in state by decommitting to Miami and then to Florida last minute.

Wow, this is very impressive. The right coast is all Vol while the left coast doesn't have a clue. Me included!

Thanks and I certainly hope for your success! :hi::rock:
Will be watching. :salute:
GO VOLS!

Thanks rollervol, it's about time to get more of our kids on the radar especially in big orange country. In the spring when I'm on the field with the players across all 3 counties I see ALL of the recruiters from around the nation lined up (40+) on the sidelines (including Azzanni). These coaches love it when we send them a link to our live stream, so I thought why not the vols, because we're missing not getting too many good 'student-athletes'.
We are live streamed each week on 4 of the major Florida sports bloggers and after looking at volnation I thought there's a heck of a lot more talent that wasn't being seen (or talked about) in vol country that we have down here that could play at any top d1 teams. Why not give the volnation the whole picture (live) with all of the talent and freak gave us the green light.

It was pretty obvious he wanted to stay in state by decommitting to Miami and then to Florida last minute.

He is also a very smart young man and knew the right questions to ask when going through the recruiting process and unlike 99% of student-athletes that go through the process he also knew how the recruiting process worked... that makes a big difference when deciding where they want to spend the next 4 years of their life.

There's a special art in learning how to recruit a young man out of his home state, regardless of what state they come from...

FRIDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IN BROWARD COUNTY FLORIDA IN THIS HUGE 6A DISTRICT MATCHUP.

COCONUT CREEK COUGARS (4-3) VS BOYNTON BEACH BENGAL TIGERS (8-0)​

THE DUAL THREAT BOYNTON BEACH BENGAL TIGERS (PALM BEACH COUNTY) QB LAMAR JACKSON (LOUISVILLE COMMIT) BRINGS IN HIS UNDEFEATED TIGERS TO THE COUGARS FIELD NEEDING TO WIN THIS GAME AND NEXT WEEKS GAME TO HAVE A CHANCE TO CLINCH THE DISTRICT TITLE. THE COCONUT CREEK COUGARS QB JHAKARI HARRISON (UNCOMMITTED) LEADS THE DISTRICT WITH 1769 YDS PASSING. IF CREEK HAS ANY CHANCES AT THE TITLE SHOT THEY MUST DEFEAT THE TIGERS.

THE GAME WILL BE LIVE AT 6:45 (PREGAME) HERE ON HSPN SPORTS Live Broadcast | High School Programming Network...

FRIDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IN BROWARD COUNTY FLORIDA (SOUTH FLORIDA) IN THIS HUGE 6A DISTRICT MATCHUP. THIS GAME IS PACKED WITH D1 SEC TALENT...

COCONUT CREEK COUGARS (4-3) VS BOYNTON BEACH BENGAL TIGERS (8-0) CLICK ON Live Broadcast | High School Programming Network

THE DUAL THREAT BOYNTON BEACH BENGAL TIGERS (PALM BEACH COUNTY) QB LAMAR JACKSON (LOUISVILLE COMMIT) BRINGS IN HIS UNDEFEATED TIGERS TO THE COUGARS FIELD NEEDING TO WIN THIS GAME AND NEXT WEEKS GAME TO HAVE A CHANCE TO CLINCH THE DISTRICT TITLE. THE COCONUT CREEK COUGARS QB JHAKARI HARRISON (UNCOMMITTED) LEADS THE DISTRICT WITH 1769 YDS PASSING. IF CREEK HAS ANY CHANCES AT THE TITLE SHOT THEY MUST DEFEAT THE TIGERS.

THE GAME WILL BE LIVE AT 6:45PM (PRE GAME) HERE ON HSPN SPORTS Live Broadcast | High School Programming Network...

VN Store

Back