Recruiting Forum: UNofficial Alabama Pre-Game Thread

Prediction

Kiffin becomes the first OC to call a game by Skype.

Dobbs has a nice game.

Bama too much for us

Reactions: 4 people
Prediction

Kiffin becomes the first OC to call a game by Skype.

Dobbs has a nice game.

Bama too much for us

If Marcus Jackson isn't hurt, we actually might have a somewhat passable line with Gilliam and Kendrick at the tackle spots. Put Dobbs in there with the ability to run a legitimate read option, and we might be able to look not totally inept on offense.

I get sick to my stomach when Peterman comes in the game. Please coach take the redshirt off Dobbs if Worley can go. Please.

It is key to RS Dobbs. Must get QB depth progression.

Jr: Peterman
RSo: Dobbs
FR: Dormady and Jennings.

That is QB Depth. If you plan Dobbs you throw it all off.

It's a curse. While fulmer may have started it - Dooley made it work. Someone needs to exorcise Dooley from the program. Think of it as ripping off the bandaid. Volnation unite and look for every opportunity to rip off the Dooley bandaid.

That will result in a 4-8 season and an empty stadium. We have Jennings, Dormady, and Kendall commited. There's your depth progression. Dobbs needs to go if Worley is out more than one game.

Bama is going to destroy us and Kiffin, like Muschamp, will leave the stadium with a big smile on his face.

Bama is going to destroy us and Kiffin, like Muschamp, will leave the stadium with a big smile on his face.

If the game was in Tuscaloosa, I'd agree completely. However, Bama just doesn't look like a dominant team on the road this year. I'm not going to say that we win, but I wouldn't be shocked if the game was close.

Reactions: 1 person
If the game was in Tuscaloosa, I'd agree completely. However, Bama just doesn't look like a dominant team on the road this year. I'm not going to say that we win, but I wouldn't be shocked if the game was close.

The only way it's close is if our defense has multiple pick sixes.

Reactions: 2 people
Bama: 21
Vols: 14

200.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Getting to 6 is gonna be hard enough, we won't come close with Peterman

VN Store

Back