4* GA DE D'Andre Walker

4* TN DE Kyle Phillips

4* TN CB Ugo Amadi (Ole Miss)

3* TN TE Kyle Oliver (Tennessee)

5* VA ATH Levonta Taylor

3* NC RB B.J. Emmons

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
Bryce Love's may end up being Unofficial so the staff can bring him back for an official later to seal the DEAL!

Very Impressive List!

Good to see Frasier is gonna pay us another visit. Hopefully that's a good sign considering he's coming here on his own dime.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Very Impressive List!

Good to see Frasier is gonna pay us another visit. Hopefully that's a good sign considering he's coming here on his own dime.

I was about to say, wasn't Frasier just here and then said we were behind FSU, NC and Duke? Has to be a good sign for us.

Something is wrong when a Tennessee boy commits to ole miss, he obviously hasn't compared facilities or tradition. :question:

Reactions: 2 people
Would anyone yell "Roll Tide" if Richmond and Frasier were to commit after the game?

We need Sweet, Richmond, Burrell, and Allen. We get these guys and we have taken a huge step in rebuilding the OL. We would be significantly improved by 2016. Let's go CBJ and Kahlil!! Reel them in!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
I'd really like to see a few more UT commits come up for an unofficial just to help recruit. Gotta get Richmond!

We need Sweet, Richmond, Burrell, and Allen. We get these guys and we have taken a huge step in rebuilding the OL. We would be significantly improved by 2016. Let's go CBJ and Kahlil!! Reel them in!!!!

That would be amazing! We would nearly have an entire 2 deep in one class if we got all those guys. I'm down with that! GBO!

You are talking about taking 8 OL and 1 LS. Also some consider Dylan Jackson to have potential on the OL (personally I think that's crap!), so 10 in one class if you wanna look at it that way.

Sounds like a great idea to me. Thoughts, Leb?

You are talking about taking 8 OL and 1 LS. Also some consider Dylan Jackson to have potential on the OL (personally I think that's crap!), so 10 in one class if you wanna look at it that way.

If the coaches felt like this group had more talent than the 2016 kids, I'd say take em all. Redshirt the ones that won't contribute and only take 1 or 2 2016 OLs. It's possible but there is about a less than 1% chance of that happening so I don't think we'll have to worry about it. Lol.

So Richmond was here last weekend and is coming back next weekend? Both for unofficial visits? No lo comprende.

Last edited:
So Richmond was here last weekend and is coming back this weekend? Both for unofficial visits? No lo comprende.

He was in Knox for the Chatt game last week and will be in Oxford to watch us play Ole Miss this week and will be in Knox to watch us verse Bama next week.

Not going to be an issue because we will not land all those guys BUT if all wanted to commit those four are pretty elite IMO. The coaches know their own board though and have an idea of who they want and how many they have room for. No way in hell we sign 8 Olinemen though. Just freaking ridiculous to think about. :eek:lol:

If the coaches felt like this group was had more talent than the 2016 kids, I'd say take em all. Redshirt the ones that won't contribute and and only take 1 or 2 2016 OLs. It's possible but there is about a less than 1% chance of that happening so I don't think we'll have to worry about it. Lol.

accurate

I'd like to see a program that has taken 9 or more OL in one class. Can anyone recall one in recent years? Florida State took 8 last year (not sure how many signed). I feel like 8 is the absolute max you can do without digging yourself another hole and 5 is probably your safest number for a rebuilding year like ours. 6 is also great.

Last year we took 5 (if you count Jashon Robertson). This year we have 4 with 1 LS and the "possibility" of 1 more guy making the transition to the line. I say you grab 2 more OL and then do the dance to squeeze them in. 1 more would be sufficient but 2 would go a long way in addressing our needs. Reload the double barrel and reel 'em in, Coach. :rock:

VN Store

Back