OL - Chance Hall(VA)
OL - Jack Jones(TN)
OL - Zach Stewart(TN)
DT - Shy Tuttle(NC)
DE - Andrew Butcher(GA)
DE - Dylan Jackson(TN)
LB - Cecil Cherry(FL)
DB - Stephen Griffin(NC)

Is that list still accurate or has anything changed? It seems I remember a post saying Jennings would not be an EE? Will we have to space to bring in 12 EE?

QB - Quinten Dormady(TX)
QB - Jauan Jennings (TN)
RB - Alvin Kamara(GA)(JUCO)
RB - Rocky Reid(NC)
OL - Chance Hall(VA)
OL - Jack Jones(TN)
OL - Zach Stewart(TN)
DT - Shy Tuttle(NC)
DE - Andrew Butcher(GA)
DE - Dylan Jackson(TN)
LB - Cecil Cherry(FL)
DB - Stephen Griffin(NC)

Is that list still accurate or has anything changed? It seems I remember a post saying Jennings would not be an EE? Will we have to space to bring in 12 EE?

Jennings is not

Maybe so, but I was working under the assumption he is still committed and a take...

But with limited EE spots, it's vital to fill those with players who stand a good chance at pushing for a starting role. No?

Boys we see what happens when you throw O-LINEMEN in there as freshmen we got to take a chance and go get 2 or 3 JUCO Linemen if we can find them don't we, I know Blair didn't step in like we thought but don't we have to take the chance, with just 2 or 3 decent O-LINEMEN we could win the East next year, if we had them the way its looks we could have maybe won the East this year, we are so close in one way and far away in another way.

Reactions: 1 person
But with limited EE spots, it's vital to fill those with players who stand a good chance at pushing for a starting role. No?

As an outsider looking in I'd say yes, but I/we aren't the coaches.. None of us really knows what their plans are..

QB - Quinten Dormady(TX)
QB - Jauan Jennings (TN)
RB - Rocky Reid(NC)
OL - Chance Hall(VA)
OL - Jack Jones(TN)
OL - Zach Stewart(TN)
DT - Shy Tuttle(NC)
DE - Andrew Butcher(GA)
DE - Dylan Jackson(TN)
LB - Cecil Cherry(FL)
DB - Stephen Griffin(NC)

Now that right there is an impressive EE list right there! Can't wait to see what Shy Tuttle and Cecil Cherry are going to bring to this massively improved defense as well. And with Dormady behind center possibly next year? DAYYYYYYUMMMMMMM. Definately going to make a trip to the O/W game if these guys do EE

QB - Quinten Dormady(TX)
QB - Jauan Jennings (TN)
RB - Rocky Reid(NC)
OL - Chance Hall(VA)
OL - Jack Jones(TN)
OL - Zach Stewart(TN)
DT - Shy Tuttle(NC)
DE - Andrew Butcher(GA)
DE - Dylan Jackson(TN)
LB - Cecil Cherry(FL)
DB - Stephen Griffin(NC)

Now that right there is an impressive EE list right there! Can't wait to see what Shy Tuttle and Cecil Cherry are going to bring to this massively improved defense as well. And with Dormady behind center possibly next year? DAYYYYYYUMMMMMMM. Definately going to make a trip to the O/W game if these guys do EE

Jennings is not going to EE

Boys we see what happens when you throw O-LINEMEN in there as freshmen we got to take a chance and go get 2 or 3 JUCO Linemen if we can find them don't we, I know Blair didn't step in like we thought but don't we have to take the chance, with just 2 or 3 decent O-LINEMEN we could win the East next year, if we had them the way its looks we could have maybe won the East this year, we are so close in one way and far away in another way.

The. Period. Is. Your. Friend.

Preston Williams isn't an EE because he wants to play his final season of soccer...that's what he said at least

VN Store

Back