Is there a one year transfer out there?

Wish we could buy one like Cam Newton.

Must admit that Kiffin was smart enough to NOT pay for his services. Imagine if he had and we were caught! Probation for us and there would have been more than matresses burning.

Also, Hamilton would have been fire immediately for making that hire.

It is also a blessing that Kiffin left on his own accord, rather than sticking around for a few more seasons. I tend to think the second season under him would be more like the Ole Miss game or the Va. Tech game with us getting blown out. HIs dad's defense wasn't what it was advertised to be in either of those games.

Guys, we dodged a HUGE bullet by not hiring Muschamp. Really glad he was not very interested in the job. Imagine where we would be now as a program, had he taken the job.

At least now, we have hope.

Alabama dodged a HUGE bullet when Rich Rodriquez decided to NOT take the Bama job.

Must admit that Kiffin was smart enough to NOT pay for his services. Imagine if he had and we were caught! Probation for us and there would have been more than matresses burning.

Also, Hamilton would have been fire immediately for making that hire.

It is also a blessing that Kiffin left on his own accord, rather than sticking around for a few more seasons. I tend to think the second season under him would be more like the Ole Miss game or the Va. Tech game with us getting blown out. HIs dad's defense wasn't what it was advertised to be in either of those games.

Guys, we dodged a HUGE bullet by not hiring Muschamp. Really glad he was not very interested in the job. Imagine where we would be now as a program, had he taken the job.

At least now, we have hope.

Alabama dodged a HUGE bullet when Rich Rodriquez decided to NOT take the Bama job.

Yeah, Auburn is really suffering the consequences of taking Cam Newton. I'll bet they'll never tangle with the NCAA ever again. /sarcastic blue font

Yeah, Auburn is really suffering the consequences of taking Cam Newton. I'll bet they'll never tangle with the NCAA ever again. /sarcastic blue font

What I was thinking. Why couldn't TN or anybody else get away with same situation?

I'm kind of hoping the NCAA hits North Carolina with a bowl band which would allow players to transfer. Surely they have at least one good quarterback and a few lineman on the roster.

Braxton Miller could get interesting if there current QB keeps improving they might not want to risk him transferring to play Miller next year. Miller I would assume would or already has graduated and could transfer to a school that offers a grad program that Ohio State does not.

VN Store

Back