Bumped up to 3rd

Still 6th on ESPN. However, when was the last time Vols had 5 out ESPN's top 100 with 3 in the top 50 with a chance for @ 3 more.

Reactions: 6 people
Recruits are clearly running away after the Florida debacle....

I think we can miss a bowl game and still finish in the top 10.

Which is ridiculous, because that's 5 straight years of losing seasons and 6 out of the last 7.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we can miss a bowl game and still finish in the top 10.

Which is ridiculous, because that's 5 straight years of losing seasons and 6 out of the last 7.

Given the circumstances he might be the best recruiter in college football. Easy to reel em in when you're consistently 11-2, 9-3, 12-1. Back to back 5-7's?? In the SEC? He's the real deal in the living room with mom and dad apparently.

Reactions: 10 people
Oklahoma and Georgia hurt cause they was such close games and boosted our expectations. And then Florida happened and really hurt, but I still believe this team has a upset in it somewhere down the line. And I'll eat my crow if it don't happen but I still believe.

Reactions: 4 people
giphy.gif

Why is Shy Tuttle considered a 4-star on their composite rankings on 247 when his overall composite is a .9804?

That makes no sense when a 98 overall is considered a 5-star on their site.

It would be interesting to see where this class was ranked if 247 used their own rankings only. TN would have three 5-star and 8 4-star commits currently. I'm guessing that would probably put them still at #3 but possibly 2nd.

Last edited:
Recruits are clearly running away after the Florida debacle....

I know dude, I'm actually starting to sweat. Our class is fallin apart after that loss.
Said in Blue font

Yeah the oregonvols and WYLOs of VolNation will find something negative to say about this....then his coaching.... and these kids must be stupid to come here because Butch is a loser coach...then blah, blah, blah....it is amazing to see how much common sense a 16-17 year old and his parents have than this fan base.

Reactions: 2 people
Given the circumstances he might be the best recruiter in college football. Easy to reel em in when you're consistently 11-2, 9-3, 12-1. Back to back 5-7's?? In the SEC? He's the real deal in the living room with mom and dad apparently.

I am so thankful for the Job Butch is doing on and off the field. Several of the recruits which were in last weekend and one which committed today stated that they saw how close we played Florida with a young team. They can see where this teams is heading. I feel very positive about where this team heading. It's tough losing the close ones but its great to know the barn is filling up with young talented players.

:whistling:

Reactions: 4 people
ESPN sucks butt at actually covering recruiting.

The whole network is just hard to stomach now. You turn it on the TV or radio looking to hear sports talk and instead it's usually a 15 min diatribe on society's problems.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back