Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 218

Terrell Hall - Hudl

★★★☆☆ Terrell Hall - 247

★★★★☆ Terrell Hall - Yahoo! Sports

☆☆☆☆☆ Terrell Hall - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★☆☆ Scout.com: Terrell Hall Profile

Offered 10/8/14

Last edited:
Visiting this weekend with teammate Devante Brooks.

Watch this guy's hudl film. I think he should be a five star.

UT and Penn State are the standouts at this point.

Teammate of Devonte Brooks who is very high on us.

One of my favorite Dline prospects in 2016. I think he should be a five star.

Reactions: 1 person
"Lately, Indiana has been reaching out a lot," he said. "Tennessee is always in contact with me. Ohio State reaches out now and then. Rutgers and Penn State are always in contact with me. I've been forming strong relationships with Tennessee and Penn State most definitely. I have a relationship with the coaches that Rutgers. Pittsburgh is also reaching out."
-Rivals.com

Reactions: 2 people
Per P Fort

Also, Terrell Hall, a four-star defensive end teammate of Tennessee commitment Devante Brooks decommitted from Ohio State tonight. Brooks and Hall are friends and we wouldn't be surprised at all to see Tennessee try and get involved there. Alabama looks like they are going to be a major player with Hall as he visited twice this summer. I don't know that anything will come of it for Tennessee, but I'd certainly expect to see them try over the next few weeks and months.

Reactions: 3 people
Haven't seen much of that. Brooks will e a good one. Id love to add Hall to this defensive front. Tremendous upside.

Hall quote from Adam Friedman:

"Tennessee has been after me a lot," he said. "Devante and I talk about going to the same school but he doesn't really push me because we want to make sure it's the best fit for us.

Reactions: 2 people
This young man needs to be in Orange
What a beast at 16!!!
Rotate or bookend with a monster like Phillips...
Good lawd!

Reactions: 1 person
The trademark of Butch Jones' Tennessee program to this point has been recruiting. The Vols have finished with consecutive top five classes and while the class of 2016 won't reach those heights with limited numbers, the current ranking outside the top 25, a great finish a surprise or two could propel them towards a top 10 finish.

So, who would be considered a surprise? The Vols still continue to pursue five-star defensive end Terrell Hall and are hoping for a visit from him. Alabama is the team to beat and Florida and Florida State are heavily in the mix as well. This is definitely a long shot. Is Tennessee pursuing players committed to other schools that we won't know about until they show up on campus for a visit? That seems to happen every few years. And, Tennessee could seemingly be able to get someone like Jaleel Laguins as the Georgia commitment is scheduled to be in the last weekend of January.

There will certainly be plenty of twists and turns between now and signing day with more new names popping up, but if the Vols are to close strong they are going to have to pull off a few upsets and maybe even a few surprises.

-VQ

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back