The door is wide open

Florida probably has the best shot. Underwhelming lsu team and ga really. The win those two and its smooth sailing

USC and Missouri just became must-wins for this season. Not for Jones long-term. If we win those two we have at least a chance at winning the East

Reactions: 1 person
The season changed after the florida game for us as fans. If the team fights through adversity now that will show that there has been some growth from last year. If not, I will be disappointed.

Losing Gurley hurts, but UGA still has Sony Michel. He's proven he can play w the big boys.

Still think UGA is the favorite to win the East. Door ain't that wide open.

Whatever happened to Keith Marshall?

I believe Georgia should vacate games he played in..... No I don't have any facts but even a forfeit win gets us bowl eligible. Lol

Losing Gurley hurts, but UGA still has Sony Michel. He's proven he can play w the big boys.

Still think UGA is the favorite to win the East. Door ain't that wide open.

Whatever happened to Keith Marshall?

Sony Mitchel is still out with the shoulder injury during the Vols game. This probably needs to be in the Football forum

Gurley may side with the enemy, but he sure is fun to watch play. If he peddled a few autographs, big deal. Now if this was before we played them...............hmmm?

We have a shot at the East that is for sure. Our defenders just have to know how to get into the end zone after a turnover. They lost the last game for us
:lolabove:at myself

We missed that window by not beating UGA and FLA. now we have the better two teams in Ole miss and Bama coming up.

Well said. Although in my opinion, Bama and Ole Miss haven't really been tested THAT much this year. Neither of them played anybody (except Bama/FL). I think they both belong at around #10-12.

Florida probably has the best shot. Underwhelming lsu team and ga really. The win those two and its smooth sailing

With Driskel floundering like a beached whale and Treon Harris suspended indefinitely, just who is going to lead that underwhelming offense to the SEC East championship?

From the explanation by Harris's lawyer today, I believe Harris will be back very soon.

VN Store

Back