If we have any silent commits

I wonder what some of our recruits thought today on this very very bad performance!

Hopefully its a Juco dual threat QB! Is there a QB looking for a new home after the season, like Alabubba got Coker from FLA St. Maybe there is a Russell Wilson that has graduated and has a year left.:good!:

Last edited:
Not taking this out on you, but I'm so tired of the recruit consolation prizes we get after losses. Win some damn games. Butch may just be the cubbard stocker if they can't figure it out.

Reactions: 3 people
Not taking this out on you, but I'm so tired of the recruit consolation prizes we get after losses. Win some damn games. Butch may just be the cubbard stocker if they can't figure it out.

I'm down. Want good news however it comes. Maybe Bama can lose.

I actually think we will see Preston Williams decommit soon. After watching today, he has to realize we do not have an offensive scheme, QB, or oline that works the ball downfield. He is watching Bama run a multiple offensive formation with a freshman QB playing pretty well. Our oline is dreadfully bad, we have a scheme designed for a QB we don't have & a cursed football program. It's just reality at this point.

I actually think we will see Preston Williams decommit soon. After watching today, he has to realize we do not have an offensive scheme, QB, or oline that works the ball downfield. He is watching Bama run a multiple offensive formation with a freshman QB playing pretty well. Our oline is dreadfully bad, we have a scheme designed for a QB we don't have & a cursed football program. It's just reality at this point.

Bama's qb is a senior.

Holy **** chill out, he's not going anywhere. We'll have a new qb throwing to him anyway

Reactions: 1 person

Silly IMO.

Just last week Worley was 23 of 35 for 264 yards and 3 TDs at UGA. Yes, this was a rough week for the whole offense/offensive coaches. The team just did not look good on offense but to say UT does not work the ball downfield is silly. I think at one point even today Worley was like 14 for 17 for 125 or so in the 1st half. IMO the OL is proving to be the biggest issue. If the coaches can't trust them to give JW time to do anything, it's going to affect the entire offense/game plan. I do think it's 100% on the coaches to do something to make the offense more efficient even with the OL troubles.

Really man, again. Stay away from the liquor cabinet or hide your phone/computer on game days. Seriously man you doom and gloom is getting bad.

You people are so far out on a limb. Maybe maybe he will decommit maybe he want. I wish the limb would break y'all would fall with it, and go away. Just a reminder Alabama lost. They been number 1or 2 in recruiting the last 5 years or more. Stay level headed people.

You people are so far out on a limb. Maybe maybe he will decommit maybe he want. I wish the limb would break y'all would fall with it, and go away. Just a reminder Alabama lost. They been number 1or 2 in recruiting the last 5 years or more. Stay level headed people.

there you go trying to make sense that doesn't work on this board :unsure:

Volnation- where stupid happens

Epic fail

VN Store

Back