Power-T Talk LIVE CALL IN SHOW AT 10AM ET

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Guys, for the podcast we are doing something a little different this morning. We are going to do a live call in show for Florida. Basically a pregame talk show you can say. 005 and are will be going for an hour (maybe more) and taking your calls AND we are going to be taking your questions in this thread. So if you have a good comment or question we might see it in the thread during the show and talk about it. A couple quick things:

1) If you call in, please do not use profane language. This is a PG show and we would appreciate your courtesy there.

2) Do not immediately hang up after your comment. We might ask you a question and maybe have some back and forth. If we are letting you go, we will just say thanks for the call to let you know.

3) If we do not get to you, we apologize. We are new at this and we are going to do our best. But we aren't intentionally ignoring you if we don't get to you.

4) When you call in, please state either your first name or VN name just so we can acknowledge you when we talk to you.

5) Stay on Vol football. If you have a general "How do you think the 2015 recruiting class is going" that is no problem. But asking "What do you guys like to eat on Monday mornings" won't be taken.

Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/power-t-talk/2014/10/04/episode-ten-call-in-show

When you call us in, you will be asked to speak to the host. When the automatic voice asks, you press 1. You will then be put on hold but will still be able to listen to the show. If you are taking off hold, you will hear a quick beep. I will then say the area code "We have a call from the 865 area code. Go ahead" and you should be ready to go.

Here is the number for guests to call in: 646-200-3052.

If you don't want to talk on the phone but have questions, you can list them here and can go ahead and already do that starting now.

Thanks guys! We hope you enjoy and we think this can be a huge success. We doubt this will be a weekly thing but we figured we would try something new for this big game.

Go Vols!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Best of luck. I feel confident you will have a very good call in show. :hi:

Updated to tell you guys what to do when calling in and for the link of the show.

In the previous 10 years, UF has owned us, largely due to complete incompetence at the head coaching position. With that being said, how does CBJ stack up against the previous regimes? Pros, cons, and why is this the year we finally break up the streak?

In the previous 10 years, UF has owned us, largely due to complete incompetence at the head coaching position. With that being said, how does CBJ stack up against the previous regimes? Pros, cons, and why is this the year we finally break up the streak?

Good question. Will address this

Reactions: 1 person
What do you guys see as the most important thing the Vols need to do today in order to win? I personally think its finding a way to contain Dante Fowler and the Florida pass rush.

Matchup:

Vols WR vs UF DB

Vols OL vs UF DL

Vols LB vs UF RB

who wins those matchups and why?

The OL and the DL are both young (admitting OL may have more youth) Why has the defensive line responded so much better?
And please don't nitpick the youth factor, they are still *fairly* close in playing time.

Really good questions to get it started guys. Thanks

Based on stats from the past match ups, both third down defense and rushing yards have been vital to victory. Do you think the Vols can win both statistics today?

How important will the running game be in this game? I know how important it has been in the past, but with UF's secondary a weak spot this year, does UT put more emphasis on the passing game?

Thanks for answering my question and GBO!!!!!!!!!

Guys we are having tech problems. Should be a couple more minutes

When the defense gets UF in third and long, does Jancek dial up some blitzes to pressure Driskell or drop 7-8 guys in coverage?

First time typer, first time listener. How ya'll doing? Just wanted to say Go Vols and I'll hit reply and listen

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back