NCAA Investigating Ole Miss

Absolutely nothing will come of it and it will not affect their recruiting. Majority of it involved womens hoops?

Reactions: 1 person
You don't want the NCAA digging around in your trash. You never know what they will find.

How does a 5* WR from ILL go to a school like ole miss when he could have went anywhere.....no connections that I know of...hmmmm

I hope they check everything else.....Just like they did UT!!!! Be consistent NCAA!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
even if nothing ever comes of it, we as VOL fans have a duty to get this trending on social media.

Ole Miss is trying to make a play TN recruits. Anything that even slightly puts them in a negative light only works to our advantage.

spread the word...

Funny that this comes out just before their game with Alabama. Back when UT was a threat, it seemed like there was always some sort of rumor, accusation or other trouble generated just before our game with UA.

Maybe they see UM as a threat, maybe one day they will once again wish to distract UT before the 3rd Saturday in October.

Funny that this comes out just before their game with Alabama. Back when UT was a threat, it seemed like there was always some sort of rumor, accusation or other trouble generated just before our game with UA.

Maybe they see UM as a threat, maybe one day they will once again wish to distract UT before the 3rd Saturday in October.

Well Saban and NCAA president Mark Emmert do go way back.

Well Saban and NCAA president Mark Emmert do go way back.

If true, buddy system. And lane kiffin is safe for now too. Politics happen in sports more than we know....they sure wont come out and admit it out of the blue.

Laquan Treadwell would laugh if he was smart enough to see the joke in this.

We're worth a d*** as a program. Ole Miss, not so much.

I know this has nothing to do with the current regime in Oxford, but I think ole piss might be the most scandalous team in the SEC right now...even more so than Bama.

I know butthurt fans of other schools might say we're cheating when we steal their bluechips since we're pulling in top recruits like we haven't done in a while. The thing is though, Bama and Tennessee are elite programs (even though we've been down lately) with elite facilities and some of the strongest fan bases in cfb. Ole piss, however, has never been a team mentioned with the likes of UT, Bama(ugh), Penn state, Michigan, USC, LSU, Nebraska, etc, and they never will reach that status no matter how much money they pay their players. Just ask Auburn? Oh wait, nvm...sry couldn't help myself. Auburn is also considered an upper tier cfb program though and has been for a while, so it's not as strange seeing top recruits choose Auburn.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back