'16 GA WR/DB Marquez Callaway (UT commit 1/21/2016)

SobeVol

Marquez Callaway

Cornerback, Wide Receiver
Warner Robins, GA (Warner Robins)
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 170 | 40: 4.50

Rivals
ESPN
Scout
Hudl

offers: UT, ALA,GA,Mich St

Last edited:
Yes this kid is a beast, I like him better than D. Robinson. Can someone include the Hudl film and links to his recruiting profiles, Thanks

Just copy / paste into OP

Marquez Callaway
4_2882661.jpg

Rivals
ESPN
Scout
Hudl

Reactions: 3 people
Just copy / paste into OP

Marquez Callaway
4_2882661.jpg

Rivals
ESPN
Scout
Hudl

I'm a bonehead can you tell me how to do the links? I tried to copy and paste yours bc yours is better but I am a technodumba$$

Last edited:
I copy/paste and it carries the links, but that may just be on my computer. To create a link you have to copy the address then hit the button that has Earth with a small chain link on it, it's right next to the IMG button. From there just insert the profile link you have copied and hit enter. You can also type the word you want to show up in that link, highlight it and do the same process steps shown above (for example it will look like this).

Also I believe if you hit the quotation mark button on my post (next to the Quote button), then hit edit on your original post and submit the new post. It should quote my links.

"They showed me the campus since it was my first time going there and they let me in the locker room to meet the head coach and all," Callaway said. "That was fun. He had me in his office to talk about the school and if I could see myself there. It was a good experience and he told me he really liked me."

https://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1701554

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty impressive offers and rating. Anyone know if he is projected to play WR or corner in college?

Scouting report: Callaway is a versatile athlete who has shown that he can excel at both defensive back and wide receiver. With his size and ball skills, he ultimately projects better to offense, but it wouldn't be a shock to see him play defense at the next level.

Latest: Callaway has an early top five of Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee.

Leaders: Georgia remains the odds-on favorite to land Callaway.

Way-too-early prediction: Georgia

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1747040

"Florida State is on me a lot, and South Carolina and Tennessee are on me hard too," Callaway said. "Notre Dame has been pushing recently as well."

Callaway has a couple of schools sticking out so far, but admits he has not seen enough programs to have a true leader. At the moment, the four-star prospect is leaning toward making his decision after his senior season, possibly at the Army All-American Bowl in January.

-Kipp Adams, 247

You'd have to think he's pretty high up on the WR board. Really talented player. He looks ready for D1 ball.

VN Store

Back