Lineman

FiremedicVOL127

Are we going to be flippin some DLine recruits to the OLine? I know back in the Fulmer years I heard of them liking to flip guys from 1 line to the other. Is this even a option? Just curious with all the D lineman were crutin this year and last. Thoughts??

Probably going to convert the quick ones to RB and the slow ones to TE.

Really though, I doubt it. Both sides need help.

True freshman Jashon Robertson was flipped from DT to OL in fall camp.

Are we going to be flippin some DLine recruits to the OLine? I know back in the Fulmer years I heard of them liking to flip guys from 1 line to the other. Is this even a option? Just curious with all the D lineman were crutin this year and last. Thoughts??

Most DL that are flipped to OLine end up interior lineman and that isn't a position where Tennessee is going to have a huge need going forward. They've recruited pretty well on the interior of the OL.

The need is at OT, plain and simple. Dylan Jackson is the only one I can think of because of his unique frame. He is going to end up being absolutely huge in a couple years IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
True freshman Jashon Robertson was flipped from DT to OL in fall camp.

Jimmy? Is that you? Or is it just your evil doppelganger, Glenn Campbell?

GlennHyamsJimmyCampbell.jpg

Last edited:
couple more of CBJ recruiting classes come in and we'll only be worried about the 3 deep instead of the 1st teamers. We'll probably still freak the geek out then too!

VN Store

Back