Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbabyaviVol

Performing horse rectal exams for a living
Alright, here it is! Thread 14...the one that ends the streak of 9 against Florida, and begins our own winning streak!! ITTTTTTTT'S TIIIIIIIIIMMMMMME!!!!!!!!! GO VOLS!

Reactions: 6 people
If we win the toss (and break our losing streak!) we should defer. We've had a lot of three and outs on our first drives, and I know that Neyland will make Florida have some serious problems on their first drive. If they turn it over or go 3 and out on the first possession.... It's over.

GBO!!

Reactions: 1 person
Recruiting forum number 14? Oh, what year is it? Oh yeah 2014. What's our quarterback's number? Oh yeah 14. What's the number of our best player of the last 10 years? 14. Guys I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it all just makes sense. This is our grainy video of Bigfoot.
34-24 vols

Reactions: 6 people
Recruiting forum number 14? Oh, what year is it? Oh yeah 2014. What's our quarterback's number? Oh yeah 14. What's the number of our best player of the last 10 years? 14. Guys I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it all just makes sense. This is our grainy video of Bigfoot.
34-24 vols

U forgot ur name VolBalla 14!

Reactions: 3 people
34-24 vols

That seals it. We are going to win the rest of our games this year.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't care what the score is. 100-0 would not be enough to satisfy my frustration. Just win and make it very painful.

Reactions: 4 people
I feel we will win just like everyone else but I'm confused where everyone is getting these lop sided scores. Fans need to remember that FL's D is > GA's D. They gave up a lot to Bama but Bama has a very legit offense. The entire game will be a battle.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back