How many more commitments do we take

With 24 commitments now how many more do we take & who are they?????

It depends on how many players leave the program between now and Feb., other than graduation.

No danger of anyone leaving for the NFL as a junior. Maybe someone leaves due to lack of playing time. Maybe they get themselves kick off the team for disciplinary reasons or for academic reasons.

We take all the one's Butch wants! However many that is, Butch will make the numbers work. It might send LV over the edge; but Butch knows how to make the numbers work.

Reactions: 1 person
3-4, just had an opening with Paulk. Another LB, CB, OT, and either a RB, WR, QB or Punter. Do we have TE this class?

If another stud DT becomes available (like Settle with good grades), we will take them too.

Reactions: 1 person
We can take 24 or 25 depending on how paperwork was handled for last class.

We absolutely CANNOT (no way no how) take more than 25 without a penalty, which we won't do.

There will be subtractions and addition to the list. We are talking about teenagers, they change their minds frequently.

Don't get too worried or too excited.

Butch will have a great class regardless

As far as "available spots" go, yes. With the staff choosing to also fill all the spots they MIGHT free up between now and Aug 2015, 24 is the max.

Leb is saying this because the max anybody can sign in one class is 25 unless you can backcount, which we can't for this class.

Then Swafford's gray/blue/green shirt thingy comes out of the 2015 class, making it 24.

His guess is logically correct based on the facts we have.

If we just could flip Richmond and hold on what we got, then we are well on our way back to the top, we are coming like a fright train, so when we get to the top we will be kicking azz all the way down, move over the BIG ORANGE FREIGHT TRAIN is coming, get out of the way little nick are we will run over your azz along with little wanny boy, and why nick did bama name there football team after a washing powder, I tried to get on the mouth of the south show PAUL but when I told them my question mr. paul didn't like it, so they would not let me on the air, I will get on there one of these day.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back