DT Piccui
LB Cherry
LB A Smith
CB Martin
S. Griffin
P Townsend
LS Lovingood

Obviously no Bruce or Miller but additions of Frazier , Walker , Martin

I'd say scratch Martin and add an OL. Bruce will be in this class, Did you see the hit he put on that WR? He looked Jadeveon Clowney for real. The rest is pretty legit IMO.

Last edited:
I'm not speculating who will make it here or not come NSD because guys do read this board. With that said, Jefferson, Abernathy, Martin, Walker, DeBerry, Frazier, Love, Vaughn, Sapp, Fields, Sweat, Newsome, and Phillips are all names to watch for. Many of those are long shots, but hey, who saw Taylor committing this week? Anything is possible with this staff.

I'm not speculating who will make it or not because guys do read this board. With that said, Jefferson, Abernathy, Martin, Walker, DeBerry, Frazier, Love, Vaughn, Sapp, Fields, Sweat, Newsome, and Phillips are all names to watch for. Many of those are long shots, but hey, who saw Taylor committing this week? Anything is possible with this staff.

And I'd add Richmond to your list. I know he is committed to ole piss down there, but I just have a weird feeling that his recruitment isn't over. I think his heart will over ride his friends n family in the end. I feel the kid wants to be a VOL and committed off of pressure from those around him. Maybe I'm wrong but just my feelings.

I'd say scratch Martin and add an OL. Bruce will be in this class, Did you see the hit he put on that WR? He looked Jadeveon Clowney for real. The rest is pretty legit IMO.

Bruce will be a preferred walk on
Have to take Martin , Cam will b a 3 yr player
Only addition to the OL will come at the expense of Chance Hall

Reactions: 1 person

1) Bruce will be in this class on scholly. Stargazers need to get over it.

2) Hall is an EE who came to Knoxville for his Achilles surgery. No chance he isn't part of the class.

Reactions: 3 people
1) Bruce will be in this class on scholly. Stargazers need to get over it.

2) Hall is an EE who came to Knoxville for his Achilles surgery. No chance he isn't part of the class.

If Frazier wants in, there you don't turn him away. They will let go of Bruce b4 anyone else. Last year booth was a major recruiter for us and we turned him away

If Frazier wants in, there you don't turn him away. They will let go of Bruce b4 anyone else. Last year booth was a major recruiter for us and we turned him away

I think Butch sees enough talent in Bruce to play slot to keep him part of this class. I also think Butch sees how much that kid loves this university, and you need kids like that to glue the team together.

I thought I read somewhere on volnation... they were gonna convert Ford to a OT....I could be wrong....my wife has told me.... that I have been wrong

QB Jennings
QB Dormady
RB Frazier
RB Kamara
RB Reid
WR P Williams
OL Jones
OL Stewart
OL V Boulware
OL Hall
TE Oliver
DE Butcher
DE Jackson
DE Ford
DE Taylor
DE/LB Walker
DT Kahlil
DT Tuttle
DT Piccui
LB Cherry
LB A Smith
CB Martin
S. Griffin
P Townsend
LS Lovingood

Obviously no Bruce or Miller but additions of Frazier , Walker , Martin

May I ask why you don't think Miller will be apart of the class?

Ah the speculatory numbers thread. Always provides a good laugh. Each person stating who they think we will get. Yet nobody knowing for sure. Just wait until LV interjects his nonsense in here. It will get really interesting then.

Ah the speculatory numbers thread. Always provides a good laugh. Each person stating who they think we will get. Yet nobody knowing for sure. Just wait until LV interjects his nonsense in here. It will get really interesting then.

Yes, I'll defer to LebVol.

I know that the speculation is fun... I engage in it myself at times. Rather than making any sort of specific prediction I'll just say that I like the class rather well right now just the way it is. Maybe 1 T type guy and a CB and g2g.... although I am well aware that history shows a couple guys on the list now will not end up at UT for various reasons.

I know that the speculation is fun... I engage in it myself at times. Rather than making any sort of specific prediction I'll just say that I like the class rather well right now just the way it is. Maybe 1 T type guy and a CB and g2g.... although I am well aware that history shows a couple guys on the list now will not end up at UT for various reasons.

I readily admit that when it comes to numbers and who we might/might not get, I am clueless. I speculate a little but when I do, I mostly get it dead wrong.

So I just leave it to the coaches :). You're right on the last part though. We will lose some people by NSD.

I readily admit that when it comes to numbers and who we might/might not get, I am clueless. I speculate a little but when I do, I mostly get it dead wrong.

So I just leave it to the coaches :). You're right on the last part though. We will lose some people by NSD.

Always seems to happen. Recruiting is fun to follow but at times there's a certain... seediness? to the process that I wish didn't exist.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx7i8fqWRyc

This is called closing speed. You want it on your football team. You think you can evaluate talent better than Butch "Freaking" Jones? Go home son. If your worried about stars you should strap it up with Mr Bruce, I'm sure he'll make you see plenty of stars.

Last edited:
Which ones are Eric Berry paying for so that we can take a couple more?

Eric Berry and Peyton have decided to go halfsies and cover the entire 2015 recruiting class. We can take urrybuddy! :yes:

Pretty sure I read that somewhere, I'll try and find the link.

Last edited:

I never said anything about Frasier. Booth was a completely different situation. You don't just chop a Knoxville kid without big time repercussions. The staff could have gotten Bruce at any time, but chose to take him early. He will be a Vol.

Ah, wild baseless speculation based on zero facts. Go 'Merica! Keyboard heroes unite!

I never said anything about Frasier. Booth was a completely different situation. You don't just chop a Knoxville kid without big time repercussions. The staff could have gotten Bruce at any time, but chose to take him early. He will be a Vol.

I agree. No way in the world CBJ yanks the rug out from under the kid knowing what being a Vol means to him. Don't care who wants in, Bruce will be a Vol and sign with the 2015 class.

VN Store

Back