Feeding Frenzy at UF

CroKev

The Oldest Sport
Muschamp is sitting on the hottest seat in college football and unless he has one of the biggest turnarounds in the history of modern football, he’s gone. That being the current scenario, they have some guys already committed who would be prime for the taking. My first targets would be Jerome Baker (LB) and George Brown (OL). Of course, they are in on a lot of 5* prospects as well. I wonder who would be our biggest competition for these guys?

99Gator, please feel free to join in with your comments. :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
This is one case where I actually think firing Muschamp will help their recruiting. Depending on who they hire, it could mean a momentum boost for UF. "Don't fire Muschamp!"

Reactions: 6 people
I hate to ask this. I hate to even think about this. But if Florida does fire Muschamp, what are the chances they'd go after Urban Meyer?

This is one case where I actually think firing Muschamp will help their recruiting. Depending on who they hire, it could mean a momentum boost for UF. "Don't fire Muschamp!"

Better idea: Fire Muschamp. Hire a Derek, any Derek. Dooley, Mason. Jeter will have some free time soon!

Is Bo Derek still alive? I bet she could use the work.

Derek Walcott won the 1992 Nobel Prize in Literature. He is retired now but I bet he could describe the layered concepts of the West Coast passing attack in a way that would move even those cold-hearted reptiles.

You're Welcome.

Reactions: 11 people
I hope they keep mush-chump.. That program will turn around fast with a good hire and I'm happy to see them where they are.

If ol' Willie Mush does get the axe, I bet they go after Mullen...

Reactions: 4 people
I hate to ask this. I hate to even think about this. But if Florida does fire Muschamp, what are the chances they'd go after Urban Meyer?

Im afraid they will hire chad morris from clemson. Hes getting a million a year as an OC just to try & keep him. With the players FL can choose from for his system it could be a real problem for the rest of the east. Kind of like Auburn in the west but with a better talent pool in the state

I hope we beat Florida. I hope we finish ahead if them in the east. I also hope Florida wins enough after we beat them to keep Mushchamp. That state has way too much HS talent for them to suck forever. They are a decent coach away from being a very good team. Let's keep them down as long as possible.

Reactions: 3 people
People need to tap the breaks a bit. They still have some talent on that team and always play well in Knoxville.

Reactions: 4 people

When Meyer was at Utah his contract allowed him to leave for two schools without a buyout--Notre Dame and Ohio State. (If Notre Dame had come first, they would have had him instead of Charlie Weis, but he was already pretty far with Florida before Notre Dame made the coaching change.). So he won't leace Ohio State for Florida.

I hope they keep mush-chump.. That program will turn around fast with a good hire and I'm happy to see them where they are.

If ol' Willie Mush does get the axe, I bet they go after Mullen...
With the job Mullen has done at Miss St., and the way they are playing this year....I'd say you're right on the money. They'll offer him big $$$ to make the move.

Im afraid they will hire chad morris from clemson. Hes getting a million a year as an OC just to try & keep him. With the players FL can choose from for his system it could be a real problem for the rest of the east. Kind of like Auburn in the west but with a better talent pool in the state

Hopefully Morris has learned how to underachieve at Clemson enough to help him out at Florida if he were to get it. :whistling:

People need to tap the breaks a bit. They still have some talent on that team and always play well in Knoxville.

Agreed. We have lost 17 of the last 21 to this bunch. They couldn't be bad enough that I would be over confident when they come to our stadium.

I don't understand, with the history of how Muschamp treats his players, any parent would want their son to play under that style. He's a dinosour of motivation and teaching technique. Bring your 5*s to the Big Orange mom and dad. Butch and staff know how to get it done.

GBO

I want to beat the Gators so bad but I think we need to slow down on beating them. Also, Florida has enough talent to run the table except when they play FSU. I think the Vols win but Florida is a good team

VN Store

Back