Who other then Tuttle?

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
Recruiting tweets saying double brick by brick today. Who other then Tuttle anyone know?

Boys this is like Christmas in September:dance2:

Reactions: 2 people
Coach Stripling tweeted it was going to be a great double day for the Vols!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Lawd have mercy on these other coaches! I can't imagine what recruiting is gonna be like when we start winning like we used to! I've said it before and I'll say it again we lucked up to get this coaching staff! CBJ and Co are putting in work boys! GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Would be big to add Taylor, Tuttle has been leaning our way for a while.

D'Andre Walker could also be a take in the near future depending on space. UGA stole a huge DE recruit from FSU this morning, effectively taking his other top school off the board for him.

D'Andre Walker could also be a take in the near future depending on space. UGA stole a huge DE recruit from FSU this morning, effectively taking his other top school off the board for him.

UGA is still very much in it for Walker. Not the same position

To be honest I'm surprised they'd take Barnett over Walker if it was an either/or type thing.

:crazy:
Lawd have mercy on these other coaches! I can't imagine what recruiting is gonna be like when we start winning like we used to! I've said it before and I'll say it again we lucked up to get this coaching staff! CBJ and Co are putting in work boys! GO VOLS!!!

Once we start winning again, recruiting will not be as good as it is now.

Pretty soon, we will have 4* & 5* on the two deep roster. What All - American high school kid wants to come to college to red shirt and not get significant playing time until his sophomore or junior season?

Right now, if you show up and show talent, you will be a starter. We have open slots galore! Soon that will end.

If you could choose between team (A) who is a program that is down trodden but has almost immediate playing time at all positions or (B) a program that is doing well and goes to a major bowl game each year. Averages 10 or 11 wins per season and has a roster full of 4* & 5* talent on the two deep roster.

Would you select team (A) which is us NOW! or team (B) which is going to be us in 2016 or 2017?

Hell, I want to play now! So, if we are on top but Auburn or LSU are starting to build their program, as a recruit, I likely go to Auburn or LSU for immediate playing time.

Pretty soon, we will have 4* & 5* on the two deep roster. What All - American high school kid wants to come to college to red shirt and not get significant playing time until his sophomore or junior season?

Right now, if you show up and show talent, you will be a starter. We have open slots galore! Soon that will end.

If you could choose between team (A) who is a program that is down trodden but has almost immediate playing time at all positions or (B) a program that is doing well and goes to a major bowl game each year. Averages 10 or 11 wins per season and has a roster full of 4* & 5* talent on the two deep roster.

Would you select team (A) which is us NOW! or team (B) which is going to be us in 2016 or 2017?

Hell, I want to play now! So, if we are on top but Auburn or LSU are starting to build their program, as a recruit, I likely go to Auburn or LSU for immediate playing time.

The data doesn't support your position.

If you look at Rivals 2014 top 10 recruiting rankings, only UT and Florida didn't go bowling and I really don't think Florida fits your profile either as their stacked with 4* and 5* talents, just a bunch of them got hurt and/or haven't been coached up.

Reactions: 3 people
Were you asking if someone commits before tuttle THEN tuttle announces or do you mean who other THAN tuttle commits?
TIA for clarification

Would be a nice problem to have.

Yeah would suck to win again /sarcasm

That logic is severely flawed.

Reactions: 1 person

Nick Saban disagrees. These kids love to play, but they also live to win. Just because there are people above you on the two-deep doesn't mean you don't play. Players rotate in and out all game, and QB is really the only main exception to that. At schools like Bama, LSU, or UT in the 90's a player on the two-deep sees the field quite a bit. So it's the best of both worlds, you play AND you win. Moreover, the best way to get better is to compete, and when someone else is vying for the job you want/have, you are going to work harder, even if you're already a hard worker and self-motivated.

VN Store

Back