I'm liking what I'm seeing on rn hot Board!

roddo518

Coach
On espn recruiting news insider. We have 3 dt and an olb leaning toward us. Our defense will rock for several years if we can land them. I'm not sure about how to post the thread, but it's espn recruiting nation insider hot board. Look for yourself. Go vols!

Reactions: 3 people
On espn recruiting news insider. We have 3 dt and an olb leaning toward us. Our defense will rock for several years if we can land them. I'm not sure about how to post the thread, but it's espn recruiting nation insider hot board. Look for yourself. Go vols!

Can u at least share their names

Reactions: 2 people
Settle, Tuttle, Phillips, and sapp at olb. I know it's been posted on here about their recruitment but the predictions are for us according to espn insider hot news. Might be old news but excites me that we are favored enough to be listed with the T next to their names.

Reactions: 3 people
There is this thing called Crystal Ball predictions. It's on the 247 sports website. Go have yourself a hoot. They actually keep up to date, whereas ESPN is pretty far behind pretty consistently. Settle isn't going to Tennessee, we are likely outside his top 3. Phillips we have slipped with as of late and are likely #3 at this moment in time, however that's okay because we're turning up the heat on Dalton out of NC. Sapp has always been a TN lean but has been very quiet with his recruitment and has pushed his commitment timetable back, so that could signal a few changes in his top schools.

Anyways, enjoy; Crystal Ball Predictions

Reactions: 4 people

FYI they may be the worst out there at predicting... Last 4 or 5 they had for UT (including 3 from the state of Tennessee) did not commit to the Vols as they had "predicted"...

But it's just like poker on the internet, for entertainment purposes only....

ESPN has fallen even farther in their recruiting coverage. They're pathetically behind the other services.

At least you don't have as far to fall when you're already at the bottom. ESPN sucks when it comes to recruiting info. OP--it would be money better spent to use the cash on 247 instead IMO. I guess people just assume it must be good bc it's espn.

Reactions: 1 person
ESPN has always been a corporate whore...the crap with Bill Simmons shows how much it values it's favorite john...Roger Goodell...the best stuff associated with ESPN is Grantland...their recruiting analysts are jokes. :shakehead:

ESPN has always been a corporate whore...the crap with Bill Simmons shows how much it values it's favorite john...Roger Goodell...the best stuff associated with ESPN is Grantland...their recruiting analysts are jokes. :shakehead:

ESPN is turning into a PC gossip forum. They like to talk about "social Issues" instead of sticking with pure sports.

RN hot board? Dang thought this was going to be a thread about hot nurses.

It's not?

sad.gif

I would say Roger is in more of the pimp role in that relationship.

ESPN is turning into a PC gossip forum. They like to talk about "social Issues" instead of sticking with pure sports.

You're right that, in recent years, ESPN has devoted more airtime to opinion programming and dumb controversies that draw ratings (Skip Bayless, Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel, etc.), but that only goes so far. ESPN will do ANYTHING to preserve its lucrative financial relationship with the NFL, and that includes censoring its own journalists on serious stories like CTE in football.

Here, for example, they suspended an opinion personality, Bill Simmons, for stating his opinion that Roger Goodell is lying about his knowledge of what transpired in that Atlantic City elevator. I think Goodell obviously is lying (because the inside-the-elevator video didn't contradict anything Ray Rice already admitted to him), but that's really besides the point; this kind of editorial censorship and intimidation is inappropriate, and clearly motivated by ESPN's conflict of interest in reporting on a sports league they do business with.

Simmons' suspension further proves that ESPN is first and foremost an entertainment company, not a legitimate journalism organization.

Like everything else in this world its about making money first and whatever means they use to do it a distant second.

There really does need to be a viable alternative to ESPN.

Shhhh! That might hear you and start to hate us.

VN Store

Back