7ft Tall 380 lb Dondre Harris

Also played bball. Even if he just clogs the middle and throws his hands up lol That's gotta be rough on a QBs view.

Reactions: 1 person
That's a big boy! Is he any good or just big? McCullers 2.0?

McCullers is the #2 NT for the Steelers. It amazes me how some of you guys always talk about him like he isn't any good. I think it's because some of you expected him to be John Henderson on steroids or something.

Reactions: 13 people
McCullers is the #2 NT for the Steelers. It amazes me how some of you guys always talk about him like he isn't any good. I think it's because some of you expected him to be John Henderson on steroids or something.
Because he gave VERY little effort. Not being smart but be honest, how often did you focus on him while you were watching a game?

Reactions: 2 people
Because he gave VERY little effort. Not being smart but be honest, how often did you focus on him while you were watching a game?

If he gave very little effort, then he wouldn't have been drafted and he wouldn't have made the 53 man roster. It's as simple as that. There are plenty of big, slow, and lazy individuals that aren't in the NFL and there are a few people who make their living being paid to evaluate him, his strength, speed, agility, effort, stamina, film, and character. I trust their opinion much more than someone on VN. I'm not trying to be smart either, but that's my opinion. And yes I did focus on him when watching a game. It's hard not to focus on the largest individual on the field.

Reactions: 1 person

He's a project for them and was an unsuccessful project for us. Kudos to him for getting them to reach for him in the draft, but he took plays off and had a teddy bear demeanor.

Reactions: 3 people
He's a project for them and was an unsuccessful project for us. Kudos to him for getting them to reach for him in the draft, but he took plays off and had a teddy bear demeanor.

The steelers have him and 1 other NT on the 53 man roster and also cut 2 other NT to get to the 53 man roster. Teams don't take that kind of risk for a project.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back