2550008_cd9de64a7c714586864d63c08b9e03a8.jpg

Jeremy Darvin
Defensive Tackle
Nashville, TN (Father Ryan)
Ht: 6-3 | Wt: 276

Jeremy Darvin
Jeremy Darvin - Hudl

Vols offered today.

Nashville (Tenn.) Father Ryan defensive tackle Jeremy Darvin out of the class of 2016 landed his first offer on Friday and it came from Tennessee.

According to Darvin's coach, Tennessee first noticed him while watching film of 2016 commit Ryan Johnson. While Johnson was playing Father Ryan, Darvin continued to flash on film and has since emerged quickly as a hot name in the state.

- Barton Simmons

Reactions: 4 people
DerekTysonESPN: Sat 12:39am RT @JayDarvin1: Blessed to so that I received my first D1 offer today from UT! Loving all the in state talent their building up there. #GBO…

Reactions: 2 people
Per Rivals, Darvin grew up a big orange fan and his family is big UT fans.

Coming up for the Florida game.

Early commit anyone?

Random but 247 profile shows Derrick Ansley as his recruiter on Kentucky's staff. He coached here briefly didn't he?

He did a mighty fine job too. On a serious note, I wouldn't mind an early commit from Darvin.

Serious? I don't think anybody on the 2012 staff did a "mighty fine job". 2012 was the most abysmal season I've ever witnessed as a UT fan.

The only coaches that were even halfway decent were...

1. Pittman.. Still wish we had that guy

2. Hinshaw... Good recruiter. Would still take Azzanni over him though

3. Maybe Chaney.... Just bc I'm really skeptical of Jake.

Serious? I don't think anybody on the 2012 staff did a "mighty fine job". 2012 was the most abysmal season I've ever witnessed as a UT fan.

Haha. I don't do the whole blue font thing. Not sure how to do it on mobile anyway. I agree with your list by the way. Graham would be fourth on mine, although I think we traded up there too.

Haha. I don't do the whole blue font thing. Not sure how to do it on mobile anyway. I agree with your list by the way. Graham would be fourth on mine, although I think we traded up there too.

Oh ok good lol

I think we traded up with every coach except OL and OC....

Pittman is the one I really wanted to keep. I'm still holding out hope that Bajakian will be a good hire. Year one can be really rough when you're trying to install a new system, and it hurts when you have to replace every offensive lineman in year two. He has mad a few questionable calls, but I think he could be a solid OC once he gets the talent, depth, and experience.

Reactions: 1 person
He did a mighty fine job too. On a serious note, I wouldn't mind an early commit from Darvin.

I have to disagree completely with that. Pittman is the one on that staff who was really good and I wish had been kept. The only other after him I would have considered would have been Chaney. They upgraded everywhere else in a big way.

I have to disagree completely with that. Pittman is the one on that staff who was really good and I wish had been kept. The only other after him I would have considered would have been Chaney. They upgraded everywhere else in a big way.

That was sarcasm. I don't do the blue font.

Pittman is the one I really wanted to keep. I'm still holding out hope that Bajakian will be a good hire. Year one can be really rough when you're trying to install a new system, and it hurts when you have to replace every offensive lineman in year two. He has mad a few questionable calls, but I think he could be a solid OC once he gets the talent, depth, and experience.

Keeping Pittman would have kept Skipper in fold too who we could use right now but it hard not to fault butch in wanting to keep his same guy that has been with him his entire career

Keeping Pittman would have kept Skipper in fold too who we could use right now but it hard not to fault butch in wanting to keep his same guy that has been with him his entire career

Agreed. I was actually thinking about Skipper the other day. I wish we had held on to him. He is doing a good job at Arkansas.

I laugh when you say that no one on the staff was good, then turn around and say ya wish ya had 2 of em back...... SMH

Has this kid made any plays tonight?

I watched the first half before the storm delay. He routinely clogged the middle and forced the MBA running back (who is awesome and name escapes me) outside. His name was cLled several times. Looks shorter than 6-3

I watched the first half before the storm delay. He routinely clogged the middle and forced the MBA running back (who is awesome and name escapes me) outside. His name was cLled several times. Looks shorter than 6-3

Ty Chandler...that kid is a stud. I think he's only a sophomore too.

I only saw the first half too and would give the same report.

VN Store

Back