Coach Jones in the House

VegasBaby!

The real UT getting respect in southwest Texas. Currently watching the Antonian at Boerne game on local San Antonio TV and Coach Jones and Coach Bajakian are on the sideline representing in Orange jackets. Low key game giving the announcers plenty of air to fill and they keep talking about the job Coach Jones is doing and how he is turning Tennessee around. Boerne is winning 14 - 0 at the half. Bad news is Dormady has two picks.

Reactions: 5 people
The real UT getting respect in southwest Texas. Currently watching the Antonian at Boerne game on local San Antonio TV and Coach Jones and Coach Bajakian are on the sideline representing in Orange jackets. Low key game giving the announcers plenty of air to fill and they keep talking about the job Coach Jones is doing and how he is turning Tennessee around. Boerne is winning 14 - 0 at the half. Bad news is Dormady has two picks.

What's up with Dormady and the rash of picks so far this season? That's like 9 already iirc. Ball security young man... ball security.

Reactions: 1 person
I hear his team sucks and he has to put the team on his back and that results in forcing things.

As long as he is a little more mature off the field, I'd take it.

Safe to say the kid is already more mature as a sr in high school than Brat was when he left UT early as a Junior. I'm a Dormady fan having heard him interviewed a few times and having read scouting reports about him earlier this summer. Probably means little to nothing, but 9 picks in 4-5 games in highschool does have me at least raising an eyebrow.

Reactions: 2 people
Safe to say the kid is already more mature as a sr in high school than Brat was when he left UT early as a Junior. I'm a Dormady fan having heard him interviewed a few times and having read scouting reports about him earlier this summer. Probably means little to nothing, but 9 picks in 4-5 games in highschool does have me at least raising an eyebrow.
He really does seen to have that inner drive with him doesn't he.

Not the best quality for a QB. Hopefully he settles down a little bit.

He probably needs to but I will still point out that of the 20 QB's who have thrown the most interceptions in NFL history, 11 are in the Hall of Fame and that doesn't even include Brett Favre #1 and Peyton Manning #19 who definitely will be. We need a play maker with a big arm at QB. The int problem can take care of itself with the proper coaching.

Tyler Bray 2.0?

I don't think Butch would allow someone like him the privilege of running through the T. He recruits higher character kids. It is an alarming rate in which he's throwing picks even if he doesn't have any playmakers. Does concern me a bit

I don't think Butch would allow someone like him the privilege of running through the T. He recruits higher character kids. It is an alarming rate in which he's throwing picks even if he doesn't have any playmakers. Does concern me a bit

If bray had a d he'd be viewed differently. Clausen was a pr!ck but he won so he's viewed in a more favorable light

I think he is saying Bray is a female
tumblr_n7i53sMIAn1smmsbuo8_250.gif

He said "If Bray had a DEFENSE.

VN Store

Back