Uh Oh!

With only 2 spots left max and one already an announcement date set for the 26th, not a surprise really.

Leb, every time I go into any thread and see a comment about the next recruit. You are timely in your numbers response. I don't know how you do it, every single time on cue, but I salute you.

Leb, every time I go into any thread and see a comment about the next recruit. You are timely in your numbers response. I don't know how you do it, every single time on cue, but I salute you.

OCD Imo, Jmo. Fwiw.

A couple responses from me can usually get a thread rolling. It may be off on some wild 3rd world tangent, but it gets things rollin. :)

Reactions: 3 people

He's not hard to figure out. According to my count this was his 7,665th post about numbers.

Reactions: 2 people
Funny, I came here today hoping to see the 4/5*-commit-following-a-big-loss today. I guess that was sooo last year.

I wonder what would happen if LV showed up to a VN tailgating party at some point. Some of y'all would probably spit in his food. Jeez....

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back