'16 FL WR Brandon Johnson (UT commit 9/2/15)

BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
4_1320916.jpg

Wide Receiver
Fort Lauderdale, FL (American Heritage)
Ht: 6-1 | Wt: 160

Brandon Johnson - Hudl

★★★★☆ Brandon Johnson - 247

★★★☆☆ Brandon Johnson - Yahoo! Sports

★★★☆☆ Brandon Johnson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★☆☆ Scout.com: Brandon Johnson Profile

Wide receiver Brandon Johnson (Plantation, Fla./American Heritage) picked up an offer from Tennessee.

The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for Miami.

The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 34 wide receiver and the No. 20 recruit in the state of Florida in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Here's his tweet:

Brandon Johnson ‏@bj_13_ 6h
Just got an offer from Tennessee #Vols #TGBTG @InsideTennessee @Vol_Football

Brandon to TG: What do you think of the Vols?

TG: They were great until they decide to take a commitment from someone who takes your spot while your on a visit there.

Brandon: That's a bit harsh.

TG: Just make sure you don't trust the dudes from Chattanooga to drive you back home.

TIFWIW

Brandon to TG: What do you think of the Vols?

TG: They were great until they decide to take a commitment from someone who takes your spot while your on a visit there.

Brandon: That's a bit harsh.

TG: Just make sure you don't trust the dudes from Chattanooga to drive you back home.

TIFWIW

200.gif

"Everything is first class, top notch. There's nothing I didn't like about this place," Johnson said. "I had always heard about the facilities and how this was one of the top campuses in the country, but coming here and actually seeing it, it exceeded my expectations."

""They are definitely heading in the right direction," Johnson said. "From quality of play to quality of guys they are bringing in. They really know what they are doing in terms of quality of guys they are bringing in."

"I don't have a timeline right now. I'm just weighing my options," Johnson said. "I'll most definitely will be back for a game."

VQ

Reactions: 2 people
“i had always heard about their facilities, and how this was, like, one of the top campuses in the country,” he said. “but, i mean, coming here and actually seeing it, it’s definitely exceeded my expectations. ...everything is first-class, top-notch. There’s nothing i didn’t like about this place.

“they’re just top-class. Everything is just nice. Nothing bad about this place. Nothing.”

“oh, yeah, things [at tennessee] are definitely headed in the right direction, from quality of play to the quality of the guys they’re bringing in,” he said. “they definitely know what they’re doing as far as bringing in good guys.”

Looks like he committed!

Butch Jones ‏@UTCoachJones · 2m2 minutes ago
BOOM!!!!! #WRU #VOLUNTEERSTATE

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back