Paging GoFightWin

BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
GFW, Have you heard any OT names since Richmond committed to Ole Miss this morning? TIA

Haven't the VQ or whoever else guys mentioned quite a few?

We in some troubz on the O line.... why would Richmond go where he may have to wait...

We in some troubz on the O line.... why would Richmond go where he may have to wait...

Our OL class is actually really good without Richmond but he could've been a day one contributer and unfortunately that's what we need in this class. Any other year this would be an amazing class as is. We may end up falling short because we need someone to come play immediately.

We shall see

Richmond hasn't signed yet....we may still get him. Not sure why he "committed" since he's still going to take numerous visits!

Reactions: 1 person
Richmond hasn't signed yet....we may still get him. Not sure why he "committed" since he's still going to take numerous visits!

Who knows? He may have committed to get neighbors, school mates, coaches, family members, etc. to shut up and leave him alone. He's wanting to play his high school games at this time and probably can't concentrate on that for everyone on him about Ole Mi$$. He may know what he really wants but he's under intense pressure to do what someone else wants. He may prefer Ole Mi$$ but we won't know for sure until February and NSD.

Who knows? He may have committed to get neighbors, school mates, coaches, family members, etc. to shut up and leave him alone. He's wanting to play his high school games at this time and probably can't concentrate on that for everyone on him about Ole Mi$$. He may know what he really wants but he's under intense pressure to do what someone else wants. He may prefer Ole Mi$$ but we won't know for sure until February and NSD.

I believe this to be the case also. I read somewhere back that fortenbury or one of the other recruiting gurus mentioned that he was getting a lot of grief from people around him but that even after he commits he is still taking visits & may change his mind. I took that to read between the lines that this was a commitment of convenience only & that he hasnt made up his mind yet or he has but doesnt want the grief for the next few months if TN

tHw0b.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I was also told a few months back that a JUCO OT was being evaluated that was flying under the radar. Not sure if this is still in play or not however.

Reactions: 2 people
I was also told a few months back that a JUCO OT was being evaluated that was flying under the radar. Not sure if this is still in play or not however.

Who are you to the program to get the inside scoop? I don't mean any disrespect by asking. Just curious, and telling me to mind my own business is an acceptable answer :)

VN Store

Back